Vita servers for NFS Most wanted are down.

3 hours ago, papanikolaou said:

The community is active these days? How about the servers? Are they still running?

I played this game in April last year. i asked around. People are still playing it, so servers are still up.

You need 1 other player to get the Trophies. It will take a few hours to grab them all.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 8:54 PM, Kantalisia2 said:

are the servers up...

Multiplayer servers are UP and Autolog is fairly stable at the moment... but if no one else is playing online it is pointless.  The best bet is to boost it with friends in a private lobby.

• 4 months later...

Logged on today to complete last event for the platinum and couldn’t help notice the servers was down.

Luckily my online progress was done a while back but I know EA are closing some older games down next month but I never saw NFS MW on the list. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, kinio26 said:

Ok thanks, I'm asking because I'm reading somewhere  online is autopop... 

No problem. I shared my experience. Maybe someone else can tell anything on the autopop, but as far as I'm aware PS3 and Vita don't share servers.

Edited by ConAir

On 3/5/2024 at 1:11 PM, ConAir said:

No problem. I shared my experience. Maybe someone else can tell anything on the autopop, but as far as I'm aware PS3 and Vita don't share servers.

No autopop. I'm almost done with the Vita version and started the PS3 one, nothing happened.

I believe the only thing the PS3 and Vita versions of this game share is your speed points.

Edited by Dry