Servers shutting down August 31, delisted May 31

19 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I was finally able to connect to the online using an online pass from another region but I have a question. Could the XP trophies be done offline or do you have to be connected to their servers to gain XP?

I think you will no longer be able to get all the Autolog XP you can earn as a bonus. The regular XP will stay available. I have no clue if that is enough to reach level 20, but I have done 16% of the Career and I'm allready level 18, so I don't worry about it tbh.

I also have a question and 1 tip.  I have only 1 DLC Trophy left. Is the online connection required to check/activate the DLC? In theory that could lock you out from earning the DLC Trophies. So, does anyone know?

The tip: you can earn the Elitist Trophy in an online match. Just pick any car on an oval track (2 laps) and beat your buddy. Combine it with the hunt for other Trophies.

Edited by ConAir
Spelling errors

• 2 weeks later...

I tested the DLCs if it will activate them while you are completely offline & I could managed & completely access to it no need to be online same as XP & leveling up , so don’t worry. 

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...