Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

eti2

Remember that was on a DS I believe they can work out a coop MP on a platform

They had a Co-Op Option in 365/2 days.

It sucked, Badly.

Henceforth they should NEVER do it again

I agree no more pooh lol

No Atlantica, no Pooh world.

I'd like to see a Savage Land world again. Lion Sora is cool.

I disapprove of co-op and any multiplayer aspect for Kingdom Hearts.

Monsters World (Monsters Inc/University)

Toy Story World

I expect to see Lightning or other characters from Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2.

No Cars World... I don't want to see Sora, Donald, nor Goofy as a car. How would they wield their weapons?

They can bring back old worlds if they wish but I want to see new ones as well. Maybe have a different solar system of new worlds you can warp between.

• Like 2

Remember that was on a DS I believe they can work out a coop MP on a platform

They had a Co-Op Option in 365/2 days.

It sucked, Badly.

Henceforth they should NEVER do it again

Here comes something that can get you killed on the internet... an opinion:

If they could've worked it out on a platform, then why did we get cut-scenes instead of an actual full game in 1.5?

Maybe because they couldn't "fix" the multiplayer part of the engine used on the DS meaning they didn't couldn't give it to us without the multiplayer because the game wouldn't really be a re-master without all the features.

You really don't know that much about developing games do you? What I meant when I said Platform I'm talking about a game made from the ground up, 1.5(like you said) is a REMASTERED game and 365 wasn't ever on a platform it would of been extremely difficult for them to do that cause they would of had to make it from the ground up to be a platform title, so yes the cut scenes can stay but the price would be the gameplay hence why its not on 1.5. Its very much possible for them to achieve that on ps4/xbox.

*guy who has knowledge developing games *

I'm not saying to implement MP in SM I'm talking about a whole new mode/entity. Gotta be open to new ideas, everyone thought MP in U2 and AC was bad when we first heard it, they were all saying the same things you guys are saying before hand till they saw/played it!

You really don't know that much about developing games do you?

Later on:

I'm not saying to implement MP in SM I'm talking about a whole new mode/entity. Gotta be open to new ideas, everyone thought MP in U2 and AC was bad when we first heard it, they were all saying the same things you guys are saying before hand till they saw/played it!

Don't need knowledge in developing games until I want to learn about it, which however interesting it may be isn't going to be in my rota.

Ontop of that there would be no real grasp to a KH Mode/entity as you say because unlike Uncharted and Assassins Creed there is literally very little that you can do with the engine/game. Maybe a heartless/Nobody/Keyblade weilder DM but then if they're not at equal HP/Strength/Defence/Magic Levels then theres going to an uproar and even if it were all equal the only compatible maps would be destiny island, Twilight town and Hollow bastion meaning the development would be set back even further and DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 2015 is a long time to wait

New characters!

I think KH gives us a lot of new characters I mean at the get go we only had Sora, Riku, and Kairi.  Now we got Aqua, Terra, Venn, all of Organization XIII, Mickey, Xion, Namine, Diz and a lot more how many more people you want? Lol

Edited by x_brokenglass_x

I think KH gives us a lot of new characters I mean at the get go we only had Sora, Riku, and Kairi.  Now we got Aqua, Terra, Venn, all of Organization XIII, Mickey, Xion, Namine, Diz and a lot more how many more people you want? Lol

New Final Fantasy characters like Lightning, Snow, and Vincent.

You really don't know that much about developing games do you? What I meant when I said Platform I'm talking about a game made from the ground up, 1.5(like you said) is a REMASTERED game and 365 wasn't ever on a platform it would of been extremely difficult for them to do that cause they would of had to make it from the ground up to be a platform title, so yes the cut scenes can stay but the price would be the gameplay hence why its not on 1.5. Its very much possible for them to achieve that on ps4/xbox.

Were you expecting every user to have the knowledge of how games are develop or something? I'm open to new ideas, but Square doesn't do well with MP (Tomb Raider) and KH is better off sticking with Single Player.

The only mode I could actually see working is a Survival type mode (co-op) where you fight waves of Heartless, Nobodies, Bosses, etc. using a variety of Disney and Square characters -- including Sora, Donald, and Goofy (and whoever else that add to the game) that would have to be unlocked after achieving certain feats and levels. Hell, I suppose each world could have it's on Survival mode for co-op.

Playable characters for survival (examples)

Default Characters (Unlocked at the start that you can choose to fight with)

• Jack Sparrow
  • Jack Skellington
  • Aladdin
  • Tron
  • Mulan
  • Daisy Duck
  • Simba (maybe)

Mid-Level Characters

• Leon
  • Yuffie
  • Tifa
  • Beast