Is this Platinum still obtainable?

On 11/08/2021 at 10:45 AM, Lord_Selrahc said:

OOTL, why wouldn't this plat be obtainable anymore? did they shut off multiplayer servers or something?

Multiplayer lobbies are filled with god mode glitchers regardless of region. I played on europe, north american and asia servers with every lobby having at least 1 player in this invis glitch, making getting kills and levels difficult.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Also for A Better Tomorrow trophy which requires you to complete all EE including the 4 player version EE on Shadows of Evil can be cheesed. If you complete the Revelations EE where the host has completed all EE the trophy will pop for you. So if you manage to get that done I think off top the only 4 player trophy you’ll need is the Shang EE. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-15 at 3:28 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

As for Single Player, EZ. This game can be cheesed on campaign and zombies is even more basic. This is my personal experience of course. Seeing as it took you nearly 4 months to finish this game and it took me just over a week by myself i think its safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about mate.

Whats wrong?

I don’t know if you are aware that this isn’t your first account, but having somebody else reminding you is kinda.. funny? 

Also I’m not sure if not having a life for 2 weeks is really something to be .. proud of? I understand your obsession, you want to speedrun a game. Fine. But people here plays a game, how can I say that.. oh yea, to enjoys it? Playing during the evenings with friends, after a long day at work. What if he’s a surgeon man? What if he’s saving life? Telling people they couldn’t complete a game as fast as you because they prefer to prioritize their career and social life is kinda .. well I’m sure you know how to describe that. It’s not the first time you look down on people   like this, and hope for the community this is the last. 

On 2021-06-15 at 5:57 PM, Baker said:

You got me. It was a lie. I don’t have any friends with which I played this game while having fun. This game was so difficult for me that for months I begged on communities and boosting sessions for people to carry me. That’s why I have a 4 month completion time. I really don’t know anything about this game at all but to uphold the facade I comment on topics so it seems I know a thing or two. I feel so relieved now that this secret is of my chest. Thank you for that.

Take it easy my friend.

Dont mind him. Completing a game on your own pace and just enjoying it is nothing to be ashamed of. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, bunshing said:

I don’t know if you are aware that this isn’t your first account, but having somebody else reminding you is kinda.. funny? 

Also I’m not sure if not having a life for 2 weeks is really something to be .. proud of? I understand your obsession, you want to speedrun a game. Fine. But people here plays a game, how can I say that.. oh yea, to enjoys it? Playing during the evenings with friends, after a long day at work. What if he’s a surgeon man? What if he’s saving life? Telling people they couldn’t complete a game as fast as you because they prefer to prioritize their career and social life is kinda .. well I’m sure you know how to describe that. It’s not the first time you look down on people   like this, and hope for the community this is the last. 

Dont mind him. Completing a game on your own pace and just enjoying it is nothing to be ashamed of. Thanks for sharing.

Fair enough mate, i hope you can heal from whoever has hurt you.

11 hours ago, bunshing said:

I hope you understand that post was pure sarcasm. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...