Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania Achievements List (Oct 5th)

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Super-Monkey-Ball-Banana-Mania/achievements

Will be a long and difficult platinum, dependent on player skill.

Noteable achievements:

Clear every Reverse Mode

Clear every Dark Banana mode

Clear SMB1 and SMB2 Casual, Normal, Expert, Master, and Marathon modes. Clear MB Deluxe DX courses.

Clear 500 missions

Clear all missions!

The rest are story related, miscellaneous, and party games related.

I'm up for the challenge!

Edited by GregoryHouse-M-D
  • Like 1

Gonna be insanely difficult, largely depending on what those “courses” and helper mode are.

Probably a set of levels to clear without using a continue, like the Time Attack mode in Banana Blitz.

Also, clearing 500 missions, whatever those are will probably take a long time as well.

Edited by arcanehornet_

Interesting list, I’ll give it a go.

Hopefully the Marathon modes have save points and/or unlimited lives and the “helper mode” is something like the camera guy in Mario Kart who just fishes you out without taking a life when you fall off a course rather than referring to the “new” jump button.

Pretty sure that jump button will totally break the difficulty of most levels in the original games.

7 hours ago, Tsundokuist said:

Interesting list, I’ll give it a go.

Hopefully the Marathon modes have save points and/or unlimited lives and the “helper mode” is something like the camera guy in Mario Kart who just fishes you out without taking a life when you fall off a course rather than referring to the “new” jump button.

Pretty sure that jump button will totally break the difficulty of most levels in the original games.

Let’s hope “helper mode” isn’t the jump button..