If all else fails can it be boosted?

steel6burgh

Hi man, this game is easy to boost. The lobby's are never anywhere near full. The only hard trophy is the m40 sniper as the sniper can only be found in gold crates, which drop in the final circle or in black crates which are all around the place. 

1 hour ago, RonanO_1O1 said:

Hi man, this game is easy to boost. The lobby's are never anywhere near full. The only hard trophy is the m40 sniper as the sniper can only be found in gold crates, which drop in the final circle or in black crates which are all around the place. 

thank you.  Do the lobbies populate with bots?

On 19.6.2021 at 4:30 PM, steel6burgh said:

thank you.  Do the lobbies populate with bots?

No bots ..... Most lobbies will have between 10-20 people lowest i have ever seen was 4 and highest mid 30's.

You can easily self boost most trophies with 2nd console and then do M40 and headshots through normal play.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

No bots ..... Most lobbies will have between 10-20 people lowest i have ever seen was 4 and highest mid 30's.

You can easily self boost most trophies with 2nd console and then do M40 and headshots through normal play.

nice thank you!

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There are EU, NA and JP stacks but the JP version was delisted a while back and the servers closed without warning.

yo thanks for the response :) good to know that the jp version died. i saw that i phrased my question weirdly though, so i'll rephrase it better.
what i meant was, does this game allow autopopping cross-region?

• 9 months later...