"An error has ocurred" When I try to enter the PS Store.

IsaacDK503

I have this problem since yesterday, I already tried everything, disconnect and connect to the Internet, rebuild the console database, restore licenses, and nothing works. This happens in all the accounts that I have on my PS4, including one of a friend, please help. ☹️

6 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

I have this problem since yesterday, I already tried everything, disconnect and connect to the Internet, rebuild the console database, restore licenses, and nothing works. This happens in all the accounts that I have on my PS4, including one of a friend, please help. 2639.png

Had this problem twice already, only restoring the system helped in my case :/.

here is a link which mentions some possible fixes https://appuals.com/fix-playstation-error-occurred-no-error-code/

One user on the article commented that they called customer service to help.

"I had this issue and just got it straightened out by calling customer service. Its kind of a variation of solution 3, but it doesn't require a friend. Just add a new user to your account and use the existing email and password to sign in. It will go through all the settings but then tell you on the last screen that someone is already using that account on this console. Back out of all the screens and go back to the profile that was having the issue, you will now be able to log back in."

19 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Had this problem twice already, only restoring the system helped in my case :/.

Wow dude that really sucks :(. I really don't want to get to the point of deleting all my save files because I don't have cloud access right now

16 minutes ago, Pieroluc said:

here is a link which mentions some possible fixes https://appuals.com/fix-playstation-error-occurred-no-error-code/

One user on the article commented that they called customer service to help.

"I had this issue and just got it straightened out by calling customer service. Its kind of a variation of solution 3, but it doesn't require a friend. Just add a new user to your account and use the existing email and password to sign in. It will go through all the settings but then tell you on the last screen that someone is already using that account on this console. Back out of all the screens and go back to the profile that was having the issue, you will now be able to log back in."

Mmm, I don't think my account is the problem, rather my console

1 minute ago, IsaacDK503 said:

That requires Plus too and I don't have it rn. I will wait for a next update to see if the error is fixed.

You don't need PS Plus to back up saves to a USB. You just need a USB with enough free space to back up all your saves.

Have you tried rebuilding the database? You won't lose anything except maybe your folders if you have any.

11 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

You don't need PS Plus to back up saves to a USB. You just need a USB with enough free space to back up all your saves.

Have you tried rebuilding the database? You won't lose anything except maybe your folders if you have any.

Yes, I tried several times but it didn't work either

12 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Yes, I tried several times but it didn't work either

Just noticed you mention it in the OP, guess I missed it, my bad. All I can really suggest at this point is maybe try connecting to a different access point if you can (even if online stuff seems to work fine on it otherwise), or contact Sony.

I havent touched the ps4 in my bedroom in ages

i turned it on, updated to 8.50

clicked on a few games to download update files for and now its constantly putting itself into rest mode or shutting down completely while its trying to restore my external hard drive because its improperly shutting itself down

edit: now my ps4 turns on and asks me to plug in my controller to start the ps4, so i do so, now its in safe mode asking me to connect a usb device that contains 8.50 to reinstall, wtf

Edited by Property_Damage