Meat smoker doesn't smoke the meat.

MarioShroomed

This game is really hard to figure out.  I got a meat smoker and water still.  Water still I understand.  The meat smoker however I don't.  I have placed meat on the rope and waited for the ding! sound.  Took my meat off and it was only cooked, not smoked.  Now I have a bunch of cooked meat that is spoiling and I have no idea why it isn't smoked instead of cooked.

The Meat smoker has 2 dings if you put it on the rope: the first ding cooks the meat and the second later ding lets you know it is smoked.

I also got confused and took my meat off prematurely at the first ding and had a whole heap of spoiled meat the next day.

The dings sound different so I would suggest trying again and giving it another 4-5 in game hours (i can't remember how long it takes to go from raw > cooked > smoked but it usually all happens in 8 hours if I remember correctly.)

Hope this helps, the food cooking and allocation in this game took me way too long to figure out lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarioShroomed said:

This game is really hard to figure out.  I got a meat smoker and water still.  Water still I understand.  The meat smoker however I don't.  I have placed meat on the rope and waited for the ding! sound.  Took my meat off and it was only cooked, not smoked.  Now I have a bunch of cooked meat that is spoiling and I have no idea why it isn't smoked instead of cooked.

never quit being awesome that shit was funny as hell.