PS Vita Emulator

MrPanafonic

I doubt there will be an emulator for the Vita any time soon and 'last' gen consoles most people computers are not powerful to emulate the systems architecture, for example the ps2 emulator came out the end of last year. And I won't say just buy the games simply because I don't know maybe you don't have enough money to buy the consoles/games you want.

Mainly in this site we all support the company that made the awesome games we play, if you dont have money to buy them, maybe its time to collect cans, recycle and save up to buy one. just like i did when the first PSP was released, saved a ton to make sure i buy it on day one. really enjoyed it. a VITA emulator wont be anywhere until the VITA 2* comes out in 2017*. There's a long way to go.

* = Just a guess LOL!!

Hey guys just noticed you guys replying. I do infact have a vita and play it often i was just wondering if they had an emulator for the vita. I was planning to use it for recording purposes if i could find one that is decent. Not trying to pirate shit here.

Edited by MrPanafonic

Hey guys just noticed you guys replying. I do infact have a vita and play it often i was just wondering if they had an emulator for the vita. I was planning to use it for recording purposes if i could find one that is decent. Not trying to pirate shit here

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

its quite expensive however but it is the only option available for now.

Most people here spend real money on games. Many of them earn that money by busting their asses working a job.

Food for thought, MrPanafonic.

Please read the post a little later down. Food for thought

http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/

its quite expensive however but it is the only option available for now.

that is way to expensive for anything practical 

Edited by MrPanafonic

Well if you didn't have a Vita in the first place I think it would been reasonable in a way, really though as long as there are no other options they can charge as much as they wish due the lack of competitors maybe Sony can do a streaming service like they have for the ps4? Who knows sorry 200 dolla or record with camera.

Well if you didn't have a Vita in the first place I think it would been reasonable in a way, really though as long as there are no other options they can charge as much as they wish due the lack of competitors maybe Sony can do a streaming service like they have for the ps4? Who knows sorry 200 dolla or record with camera.

Well the 200 dollar one is just the kit no vita. I mean i guess if you are big into streaming and youtube it MIGHT be worth it. Really want to see sony include something that you could record with but what ever. Thanks for the info though might be worth looking into a bit further in the future

The other option for recording could be PlayStation Vita TV. However it has limited support for games (since it doesn't have touchscreen/touchpad).

From what I understand, the Vita TV can also be used to relay your Vita's display to a TV. If that's the case, a HDMI-based capture device like the Elgato Game Capture HD should do the job, assuming the Vita TV uses HDMI to the TV...which it should. 

From what I understand, the Vita TV can also be used to relay your Vita's display to a TV. If that's the case, a HDMI-based capture device like the Elgato Game Capture HD should do the job, assuming the Vita TV uses HDMI to the TV...which it should.

Nope, that's impossible. However it can stream PS4 (and PS3 too?) games via Remote Play.

Nope, that's impossible. However it can stream PS4 (and PS3 too?) games via Remote Play.

So no Remote Play for Vita?

If it's essentially a screenless Vita with a limited array of supported titles, a HDMI capture device sitting between the Vita TV and the TV will do the job for those games.