NA Disc Copy has no Trophies

Corrosivescott

On 7/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Corrosivescott said:

I have the Disc copy of the NA Version and there is no trophy list. You can not even go into offline mode to see it, nothing shows up. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm having the same issue. No idea what the deal is. Never seen something just not have them included.

On 07/07/2021 at 1:16 AM, Corrosivescott said:

I have the Disc copy of the NA Version and there is no trophy list. You can not even go into offline mode to see it, nothing shows up. Anyone else having this issue?

All you can do is tweet to the publisher/dev studio. Explain the situation you are currently encountering. :)

2 hours ago, Chris_TV_Live said:

I'm having the same issue. No idea what the deal is. Never seen something just not have them included.

It is like this game shipped without a trophy list on the disc. Any other game you can see the list in offline mode

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Sometimes you have to earn a trophy, before the list will appear.

There are none to earn. I have made it far enough into the game to pop 3 trophies, nothing shows in offline mode or nothing. I am not new to getting games before they have been synced to server, but this is a entirely new issue.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Corrosivescott said:

It is like this game shipped without a trophy list on the disc. Any other game you can see the list in offline mode

There are none to earn. I have made it far enough into the game to pop 3 trophies, nothing shows in offline mode or nothing. I am not new to getting games before they have been synced to server, but this is a entirely new issue.

If there's a patch, try playing offline without it. There have been a couple of games in recent years that had the trophy install broken by a patch but playing offline fixed it. If that doesn't work, email the devs and publisher and let them know there has been a monumental cockup with the retail version.

10 minutes ago, ric5036 said:

Can anyone report earning trophies on the downloadable version? (PS5)

Seems like a cool game, but didn't get the pop for unlocking first artifact and don't want to continue yet if trophies are bugged.

Try looking in your trophy collection whilst offline and see if the list is there. If it is, then it's a non-syncer so all you can do is wait until the list gets uploaded but if there's no list at all, then do what I said above and email the developer and publisher.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, davidhowelltx said:

Was this issue resolved?  Considering picking up a disc copy, then saw this thread.

OP has since earned a trophy for this game on their list, so unless they subsequently purchased the digital version, that's probably a good sign.