darksoul21121

Both platinum is real!

6 posts in this topic

Its real, but if you dont obtain Maxed Out now. For this thing I played in same time. There is about 190exp for lvl 50. First obtain on PS4, at this time playing match on PS5, and obtain again. There is a very low chance, any disconect, game error may crashed this trick.

Posted (edited)

Congrats bro, but sadly it's too late for me (and many others...) and looks like Team 17 really don't care about fixing this :/

Edited by seblegamer

On 7/10/2021 at 0:32 PM, darksoul21121 said:

Its real, but if you dont obtain Maxed Out now. For this thing I played in same time. There is about 190exp for lvl 50. First obtain on PS4, at this time playing match on PS5, and obtain again. There is a very low chance, any disconect, game error may crashed this trick.

I did exactly that back in december and guess what, both trophies glitched on me 😂😂. I'm just that lucky. So now I'm missing Maxed out on both version and they doesn't even care, How hard is it to add more levels?.. that's an easy fix.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

I did exactly that back in december and guess what, both trophies glitched on me 1f602.png1f602.png. I'm just that lucky. So now I'm missing Maxed out on both version and they doesn't even care, How hard is it to add more levels?.. that's an easy fix.

Not hard: 1 trainee, 5 minutes, 5 euros. They just to need add one Level to pop all Level Up Trophies. If I hadn't got the game for free in PS Plus, I'd be really annoyed now. We invested so much time in the game that a second Platinum would actually only be fair.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Not hard: 1 trainee, 5 minutes, 5 euros. They just to need add one Level to pop all Level Up Trophies. If I hadn't got the game for free in PS Plus, I'd be really annoyed now. We invested so much time in the game that a second Platinum would actually only be fair.

You are exactly right, very not an hard thing to do to easily fix this !

Sometimes i go to their tweeter and try to annoy them by putting the same message again and again by asking to fix this, with some easy solutions to do it

They just answer "not possible on both console, no plan to fix it"

Maybe if we were more people to post on each of their new tweet, they would eventually consider to fix it ? ^^'

On 13/07/2021 at 1:10 PM, seblegamer said:

You are exactly right, very not an hard thing to do to easily fix this !

Sometimes i go to their tweeter and try to annoy them by putting the same message again and again by asking to fix this, with some easy solutions to do it

They just answer "not possible on both console, no plan to fix it"

Maybe if we were more people to post on each of their new tweet, they would eventually consider to fix it ? ^^'

You should tag sony... why they have two ports, if they dont intend to have both plats? They could do only 1 list.