Both platinum is real!

darksoul21121

On 7/10/2021 at 0:32 PM, darksoul21121 said:

Its real, but if you dont obtain Maxed Out now. For this thing I played in same time. There is about 190exp for lvl 50. First obtain on PS4, at this time playing match on PS5, and obtain again. There is a very low chance, any disconect, game error may crashed this trick.

I did exactly that back in december and guess what, both trophies glitched on me ??. I'm just that lucky. So now I'm missing Maxed out on both version and they doesn't even care, How hard is it to add more levels?.. that's an easy fix.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

I did exactly that back in december and guess what, both trophies glitched on me 1f602.png1f602.png. I'm just that lucky. So now I'm missing Maxed out on both version and they doesn't even care, How hard is it to add more levels?.. that's an easy fix.

Not hard: 1 trainee, 5 minutes, 5 euros. They just to need add one Level to pop all Level Up Trophies. If I hadn't got the game for free in PS Plus, I'd be really annoyed now. We invested so much time in the game that a second Platinum would actually only be fair.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

Not hard: 1 trainee, 5 minutes, 5 euros. They just to need add one Level to pop all Level Up Trophies. If I hadn't got the game for free in PS Plus, I'd be really annoyed now. We invested so much time in the game that a second Platinum would actually only be fair.

You are exactly right, very not an hard thing to do to easily fix this !

Sometimes i go to their tweeter and try to annoy them by putting the same message again and again by asking to fix this, with some easy solutions to do it

They just answer "not possible on both console, no plan to fix it"

Maybe if we were more people to post on each of their new tweet, they would eventually consider to fix it ? ^^'

• Like 1

On 13/07/2021 at 1:10 PM, seblegamer said:

You are exactly right, very not an hard thing to do to easily fix this !

Sometimes i go to their tweeter and try to annoy them by putting the same message again and again by asking to fix this, with some easy solutions to do it

They just answer "not possible on both console, no plan to fix it"

Maybe if we were more people to post on each of their new tweet, they would eventually consider to fix it ? ^^'

You should tag sony... why they have two ports, if they dont intend to have both plats? They could do only 1 list.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 0:32 PM, darksoul21121 said:
Its real, but if you dont obtain Maxed Out now. For this thing I played in same time. There is about 190exp for lvl 50. First obtain on PS4, at this time playing match on PS5, and obtain again. There is a very low chance, any disconect, game error may crashed this trick.

So for clarification:

1. Be one match away from lv50
  2. Have both versions of the game open
  3. Play a match on PS4 for the trophy
  4. Play a match on PS5 and trophy should pop again

Is that correct, or do I need to start a match on both consoles at the same time?

On 12.10.2021 at 10:24 AM, hore said:

So for clarification:

1. Be one match away from lv50
  2. Have both versions of the game open
  3. Play a match on PS4 for the trophy
  4. Play a match on PS5 and trophy should pop again

Is that correct, or do I need to start a match on both consoles at the same time?

Near same time, on PS4 find Deathmatch, when it started, find TEAM Deathmatch on PS5. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 7:31 AM, darksoul21121 said:

Near same time, on PS4 find Deathmatch, when it started, find TEAM Deathmatch on PS5. Good luck!

I'm finally starting this game now. Eager to test whether your trick works for lv50, but what about the other 2 trophies (max weapons + all items)?

I've read every single thread about autopop on both PS4 and PS5 subforums, but I'm not seeing consistent info. For example, one recent post says:

After some months I see that tooled up and geared up aren’t bugged anymore. I obtained them on PS5 and, after a match on PS4, trophy popped.

While another post - more recent than the one above - says:

I can't unlock all player level related trophys, the spend 100k, buy one item and the complete the training one on ps5 after I got the platinum on ps4. It's very annoying...

:S 

Would appreciate any insight you (or anyone else) can provide

On 05/02/2022 at 3:53 AM, hore said:

I'm finally starting this game now. Eager to test whether your trick works for lv50, but what about the other 2 trophies (max weapons + all items)?

I've read every single thread about autopop on both PS4 and PS5 subforums, but I'm not seeing consistent info. For example, one recent post says:

While another post - more recent than the one above - says:

:S 

Would appreciate any insight you (or anyone else) can provide

Except for lvl 50, i didnt have any issue with other trophies poping on both version !

But still waiting for a patch, or more ranks, to get lvl 50 trophy on ps5 too, it's been more than a year now, and still nothing, will probably never come :/

I try to annoy them with that on their twitter, or via support, so they eventually make something, but they just dont care at all -__-

So if you absolutely want 100% on both ... maybe just avoid it ? Or play only one version ? ^^'

Cause 100% on both is really not guaranteed :/ 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Except for lvl 50, i didnt have any issue with other trophies poping on both version !

But still waiting for a patch, or more ranks, to get lvl 50 trophy on ps5 too, it's been more than a year now, and still nothing, will probably never come :/

I try to annoy them with that on their twitter, or via support, so they eventually make something, but they just dont care at all -__-

So if you absolutely want 100% on both ... maybe just avoid it ? Or play only one version ? ^^'

Cause 100% on both is really not guaranteed :/ 

It's ok, I'm not a completionist, so I'll take my chances. I tested it with the Level 10 trophy and it worked flawlessly, so I'm hopeful ?

Still, it's a really shitty situation and I hope they fix it for you guys...

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Nearly a year later, I finally finished the grind and was able to pop both plats, so huge thank you to OP for sharing this workaround.

Just to confirm, Tooled Up and Geared Up autopopped without issue. I did a lot of research, and these two weren't stackable at launch, but they were fixed a couple years ago. I got my first plat on the PS4 stack, then played a match on PS5 stack and these last 2 trophies popped.

To anyone interested in trying this, it's fairly simple to do, but there are risks:

• One person tried the workaround and ended up getting locked out of both Maxed Out (lv50) trophies :unsure:
  • Planning XP: You get 500/400/300 XP for placing 1st/2nd/3rd+ in a match. I grinded my XP in TDM since you always get either 400 or 500. You will need to carefully plan lv49->50 such that you're guaranteed to level up on both game instances regardless of outcome.
  • Supposedly there are other trophies that people are unable to re-earn, like spending money and buying an item. So be sure to stack these trophies before you buy everything in the shop, for example.
  • Like 1

On 2023-01-18 at 5:50 PM, hore said:

Nearly a year later, I finally finished the grind and was able to pop both plats, so huge thank you to OP for sharing this workaround.

Just to confirm, Tooled Up and Geared Up autopopped without issue. I did a lot of research, and these two weren't stackable at launch, but they were fixed a couple years ago. I got my first plat on the PS4 stack, then played a match on PS5 stack and these last 2 trophies popped.

To anyone interested in trying this, it's fairly simple to do, but there are risks:

• One person tried the workaround and ended up getting locked out of both Maxed Out (lv50) trophies :unsure:
  • Planning XP: You get 500/400/300 XP for placing 1st/2nd/3rd+ in a match. I grinded my XP in TDM since you always get either 400 or 500. You will need to carefully plan lv49->50 such that you're guaranteed to level up on both game instances regardless of outcome.
  • Supposedly there are other trophies that people are unable to re-earn, like spending money and buying an item. So be sure to stack these trophies before you buy everything in the shop, for example.

What does it mean? Can I just now earn trophies in a version and it autopops on the other (just a match to play) without needing to have both consoles on? What about platinum’ing PS5 version first, then PS4?

13 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

What does it mean? Can I just now earn trophies in a version and it autopops on the other (just a match to play) without needing to have both consoles on? What about platinum’ing PS5 version first, then PS4?

You still can't stack this game if you meet any of the below criteria:

• Already reached lv50 (Maxed Out) on only one version
  • Already purchased all customization items prior to popping "Buy a customisation item" and "Spend 100,000 money" trophies on both stacks

Aside from those 3 trophies, the rest should be stackable normally (with just a single console).

I went PS4->PS5; PS5->PS4 should also work, but I obviously can't confirm.

On 2023-01-23 at 11:05 PM, hore said:

You still can't stack this game if you meet any of the below criteria:

• Already reached lv50 (Maxed Out) on only one version
  • Already purchased all customization items prior to popping "Buy a customisation item" and "Spend 100,000 money" trophies on both stacks

Aside from those 3 trophies, the rest should be stackable normally (with just a single console).

I went PS4->PS5; PS5->PS4 should also work, but I obviously can't confirm.

Well… I’m now stuck that I cannot pop the Tutorial trophy on PS4 somehow… I did the tutorial again and nothing pops. I won’t bother touching PS4 version unless there is a workaround to get it.

EDIT: I found a workaround nobody talked about! After joined a match, quickly quit it then go through the tutorials again, it would properly pop!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/1/2023 at 3:58 PM, SpaceIsDandy said:

So are both doable with only one console or do you have to have two (just to start the last match at the same time)

You need a PS4 AND a PS5. At level 49, make sure to stay idle to farm little of XP possible to get near close to Level 50. When you’re 300 XP or less away from Level 50, log in both consoles, run the game on both consoles, and have them in a match at the same time. You do NOT want to end a match on a console before the other console joins another match, or else you’re forever locked from stacking.

Also, one more thing, make sure to get both “Spend 100k coins” and “purchase an item” trophies before unlocking all items, or else you’ll be forever locked from stacking as well.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

Team 17 suck arse. I platinum the PS4 version ages ago. Took many weeks to do so. Then I went to play the PS5 version, and no auto-pop.

The idiot game devs state that the game is not meant to be platinum on both consoles. What a load of crap. They are lazy and fkn useless.

Now i'm stuck at 71% forever because they refused to fix it. It's not the fact i can't platinum the PS5 version. It's the fact Team 17 are arse!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 2:11 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

Team 17 suck arse. I platinum the PS4 version ages ago. Took many weeks to do so. Then I went to play the PS5 version, and no auto-pop.

The idiot game devs state that the game is not meant to be platinum on both consoles. What a load of crap. They are lazy and fkn useless.

Now i'm stuck at 71% forever because they refused to fix it. It's not the fact i can't platinum the PS5 version. It's the fact Team 17 are arse!

This will never be patched sadly…