• Ratchet: Deadlocked
    • Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
    • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    • Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
    • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-Force
    • Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus

On ps2 my favourite one is going commando and on ps3 i'm between Crack in time and tools of destruction. I've spent a lot of hours on tools of destruction but crack in time had the best weapons in my opinion and i loved the fact that you could customize some of the weapons too, but i have to say that ryno 4 is still my favourite ryno.

Ratchet and Clank 2 is the best for me. It was so much better than the original and never felt boring. Up Your Arsenal never hooked me the same way, even though it was also great. I'm just starting Crack in Time, but it hasn't hooked me yet.

The first three are the only ones anyone ever need bother playing. Because they were the ones that Insomniac actually gave a poo about. I remember playing the first Ratchet and Clank off of my dad's Playstation Magazine Demo disk and absolutely loving it. In fact I still have the first copy of it that I bought all those years ago. I also remember buying Size Matters and Tools of Destruction and was appalled at what had happened (I'd obviously bought and owned Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal but those are too perfect to not assume someone having played them) to one of my favorite game series. Tools of Destruction wasn't completely awful. The weapons were nice and [mostly] original and the story wasn't completely whacky, however the voice acting was apparently done by the same people who'd performed in Sharknado. But Size Matters was a complete wreck, oh my god. The graphics were worse than the first ones, the voice acting may as well have been done by a secluded cannibalistic tribe, and the amount of bugs it had would make California look relatively insect free. I honestly haven't played any of the new ones mostly out of fear and hopelessness in that they'll be just as worse.
Up You Arsenal, in my own opinion, is by far the best Ratchet and Clank. The gameplay, the story, the characters, the voice acting, the weapons, the armor upgrades, they're all just wonderful. Dr. Nefarious is still one of my favorite video game villains, and, Hell, I won't lie Courtney Gears is still a big video game crush. (And don't you dare tell me you don't feel the same).

PS2 era: My fave would have to be the first game, since it introduced me to the franchise.

PSP era: I'd have to say Size Matters, but only because I never beat Secret Agent Clank

PS3 era: Tools of Destruction ofc, I was blown away by the story and graphics.

• 2 weeks later...