Do you guys know about this? Its Awesome! (Access PS5 web browser and pin to screen)

tonal_video7

yes, but what they showed were cards that contained tips for players who subscribe to PS PLUS and game activities that are limited to the game you are currently playing, like demon souls, astros playroom...

with this method you don't need a PS PLUS subscription to see games guide and you access a website and leave it fixed on your screen, it can even be psnprofiles, youtube or twitch to see streams, Also the PS5 Browser is "secret", you can only acess if you get some error mensage, checking psn servers status or doing the video method

Edited by Xherss__

12 minutes ago, Xherss__ said:

yes, but what they showed were cards that contained tips for players who subscribe to PS PLUS and game activities that are limited to the game you are currently playing, like demon souls, astros playroom...

with this method you don't need a PS PLUS subscription to see games guide and you access a website and leave it fixed on your screen, it can even be psnprofiles, youtube or twitch to see streams, Also the PS5 Browser is "secret", you can only acess if you get some error mensage, checking psn servers status or doing the video method

I now see what you're saying after I watched that godawful vertical video. Your description was close to a feature they described early on about looking up tips and videos while playing a game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's actually amazing. I was under the impression this only worked for the PS+ tips and screen share. Is it possible to get video streaming pinned?

Yes and no, I tested it with youtube and it is not possible to have a fullscreen video, but video plays on the browser like a PC/Phone

example: xwrygFO.jpg