I quickly run out of time in wolfpack

Playing on standard. Everyone says how easy it is to do 25 sequences. Honestly, i usually run out of time halfway through. What am i doing wrong? I run towards target, until ring turns partly blue, then i fast walk. i stand behind target and wait for 150xp and then kill. Thing is . . I feel like there is nowhere near enough time. And yes, i kill the extra time guys.

What gives? Except me being bad 

You shouldn’t need to kill any extra guys for added time bonus. You should always avoid running when you can see your target. Are you focusing? Blending in before you kill for 2x bonus? Making sure you’re getting the max incognito bonus? (450pts IIRC) Are you trying to get the optional objectives along the way? All of these things add up. I was averaging 10 minutes per run, make sure and play the same map. I think it was St. Pierre’s that was the best one

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

You shouldn’t need to kill any extra guys for added time bonus. You should always avoid running when you can see your target. Are you focusing? Blending in before you kill for 2x bonus? Making sure you’re getting the max incognito bonus? (450pts IIRC) Are you trying to get the optional objectives along the way? All of these things add up. I was averaging 10 minutes per run, make sure and play the same map. I think it was St. Pierre’s that was the best one

I'm not blending in. Do i do that before, or while killing?

On 8/6/2021 at 4:37 PM, Hvalpen said:

Playing on standard. Everyone says how easy it is to do 25 sequences. Honestly, i usually run out of time halfway through. What am i doing wrong? I run towards target, until ring turns partly blue, then i fast walk. i stand behind target and wait for 150xp and then kill. Thing is . . I feel like there is nowhere near enough time. And yes, i kill the extra time guys.

1. In abilities menu, set kill streak bonus (250 points every 8 kills or 550 points every 11 kills). That makes a huge difference.

2. Pick Saba Island. That's the smallest map & really easy to memorize.

3. Always go for the highest approach bonus (450 points) + hidden, aerial or acrobatic kill.

With this you can finish Saba Island with 3+ minutes on the clock & if you are really good, 8+ minutes on the clock for a nice juicy time bonus score.

EDIT: Minor edits & fixed some typos.

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Yeah. But i didn't play it, cause i wanted to pop level 55 trophy first, for less stress

While the Assassin's Creed MP games are pretty similar in how they play, it looks like you haven't played any of the others and that tutorial really does a good job of explaining the bonuses and reducing the stress of just jumping into Multiplayer.

Maybe watching a MP tutorial Let's Play would help show you all the things you can do to improve your timing in Wolfpack.

• Like 3