PS5 Trophies - Not All Popping

AZZAKAZAM

Anyone aware of this problem when you transfer your PS4 save to PS5 DC of Ghost of Tsushima?

Every trophy popped fine for me apart from 'Transcendence' which is from completing all 3 raids. So friggin' annoying as if anything that's the main trophy that I don't want to have to do again. I've tried importing every PS4 save file to see if it will trigger but nothing! I presume I've exhausted all options but was wondering if anyone else had any smart suggestions.

Had the same problem with both legends, NG and NG+ trophies. What did the trick for me:

Make sure you import both your campaign (NG) save and your NG+ save (if existing) and make sure that you click YES when it asks you to overwrite your legends data in both cases. Somehow there is a bug that some trophies are tied to the fact that legends data got imported aswell. 

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, lewy_your_pic said:

i can’t get the body, mind and spirit trophy. i tried collecting the things that was needed,but then i end up running out of them and there’s nothing to collect but it still says it hasn’t been completed. I’m not sure on what to do tbh i don’t wanna restart. 

i found out my save was before i got the platinum which is weird because i thought it would’ve auto saved so i just had to collect the stuff again 

On 21/08/2021 at 10:56 AM, Alex_R-13 said:

Had the same problem with both legends, NG and NG+ trophies. What did the trick for me:

Make sure you import both your campaign (NG) save and your NG+ save (if existing) and make sure that you click YES when it asks you to overwrite your legends data in both cases. Somehow there is a bug that some trophies are tied to the fact that legends data got imported aswell. 

All I've got is a tonne of older New Game + saves. 7 in total. I've tried importing them all and overwriting Legends but unfortunately I can't get that trophy to pop. So frustrating. I hope they patch it as I'd rather not have to complete the raid again.

On 22/08/2021 at 4:18 PM, AZZAKAZAM said:

All I've got is a tonne of older New Game + saves. 7 in total. I've tried importing them all and overwriting Legends but unfortunately I can't get that trophy to pop. So frustrating. I hope they patch it as I'd rather not have to complete the raid again.

I feel for you so much! Did you manage to find a fix? 

i have the same experience, i overwrote the save for Legends, and several of them popped but the one for completing the 3 Chapters of the Raid didn't popped, i tried doing it again but it didn't worked. 

i will try once i finish the DLC to delete the separate file and try to port the save again.

if anyone has a method that works please let me know. 

Yes I managed to fix this. I replayed and finish act 3 of the Raid and the trophy popped. It's not really a fix but thankfully it worked. Definitely a Sucker Punch problem though. The PS4 transfer must have logged me finishing act 1 and 2 but not 3. Doesn't make any sense to me but I'm glad it finally popped.

• Like 1

some of my trophies aren’t registering. body, mind and spirit i have completed everything, i bought all the items from the red dye merchant and have all of the horse armor colors, every region is liberated my map is all white can’t get the a new safe haven and master liberator trophies. put in all these hours for nothing shouldn’t have bought the ps5 version 

On 27/08/2021 at 2:36 PM, AZZAKAZAM said:

Yes I managed to fix this. I replayed and finish act 3 of the Raid and the trophy popped. It's not really a fix but thankfully it worked. Definitely a Sucker Punch problem though. The PS4 transfer must have logged me finishing act 1 and 2 but not 3. Doesn't make any sense to me but I'm glad it finally popped.

Ooof what a nightmare! I’m glad it unlocked finally anyway, I suppose at least you didn’t have to do chapter 2 again. I’m so anxious about importing my save I’ve not even dared do it yet ?

13 hours ago, sponge0812 said:

The Transcendence didn't pop for either as well, all the others did though, looked at the raids and chapter 3 is locked so guess i will need to redo them unless we get it patched

i have the 3 chapters of the raid unlocked but the Transcendence trophy didnt popped, if you are up to it i can invite you and do the chapter 3 only to get the trophy, but we will have to get another 2 players to do it. 

add me my profile name is the same as my PSN

The 2 Rivals match trophies (win match and summon 5 shades) have a tendency not to pop for some people too.  With the group I did them with on PS4 three of us transferred our progress to PS5 after and only the gear trophies popped.  We had to do another two Rivals matches to pop them on the PS5 version. 

Edited by Snake2410

i swear these auto pops will be the death of me half the first set of legends trophies didnt pop for me not even the complete one story mission let alone all missions and get everyone to level 20 when all my classes are at least 21 any tips on how to fix this stupid shit i dont mind re doing the PVP trophies that takes like an hour but no clue how to unlock get everyone to 20 when im pass it.

Edited by ScumbagJosh93