Maneater ps5

scolderandmully

I received this game free on ps5 as everyone who has playstation plus back in January or February but when I go to download it now it not giving me the option its showing I have to purchase it. When it was released as part of playstation plus I downloaded it and played it so I know I have added it to my library. Anyone have any idea why it's showing like this and any help appreciated. 

I am very confused.  Both of these games show that I need to purchase.

I thought it was because I forgot to claim them when they were free on PS Plus.  It turns out maybe I did not forget after all?  

I don’t own a PS5 yet do I had no chance to install even if I did claim them (I am thinking maybe I did as these are the ONLY PS Plus titles that show they need to be purchased).

I

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I thought it was because I forgot to claim them when they were free on PS Plus.  It turns out maybe I did not forget after all?  

I obviously claimed ManEater cause i have got the plat. I realized all the games I downloaded and played (Control, Maneater, Concrete genie, etc...) before i rebooted my PS5 (trying to fix the usb capacity bug) are locked .... I bought a 1year ps+ subscription so obvisouly it didn't get discontinued or something .....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

I

I obviously claimed ManEater cause i have got the plat. I realized all the games I downloaded and played (Control, Maneater, Concrete genie, etc...) before i rebooted my PS5 (trying to fix the usb capacity bug) are locked .... I bought a 1year ps+ subscription so obvisouly it didn't get discontinued or something .....

Concrete Genie and Control is fine on my side but Maneater ps5 and Wreckfest ps5 is need to be bought.

• Like 1

On 02/09/2021 at 3:52 PM, pavelbagirov said:

Concrete Genie and Control is fine on my side but Maneater ps5 and Wreckfest ps5 is need to be bought.

Same, actually i tried to found a way to do my Maneater's trophies but now i just can't play cause they ask me to buy the game .....

• 3 months later...