Warning: Do not buy this game

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is fun if you have people to play with and do it in doses rather than sessions. My wife, son and I have great fun, we do 5 maybe 10 floors, save then return another time. It must be remembered this was done to emulate the old Gauntlet dungeon crawlers, where you had the odd treasure, monsters getting harder every x amount if stages. There are boss fights, more characters to unlock, even having your gold taken away before you return if you haven't spent it. Thus is a nostalgia game and it reminds me of my old Amiga days, getting annoyed at games like this but loving them. The controls are clunky like days of lore, you level your character in a basic way, there are even powers to unleash. Your "Imagination!" And you get different effects depending on whom you use. If I had bought this game just for me, I would be bored of if and it would be on the shelf caked in dust with a Troll using it as an arse scratcher.

Don't just read this thread and don't buy/buy based on that, check YouTube too. I check there if I am not sure on a game.

Peace!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

This game would be 1000x better if it didn't freeze so much. I made it to floor 48 of the Nightosphere and the game froze. I haven't played it since then, which was approximately a year ago. I read on .org that if you play this game through PS Now on the PS4 that there is no freezing problem, which is a good alternative that I will likely try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...