Introduction

gerardNL0

introduction

howdy people, 

my name is Gerardus i have lived in the Netherlands since birth till 2013, 

right now i'm in the middle of an immigration process to Canada (i live there ATM)

my main intrests are: history, Classic country music

( shoudn't even have to say classic, but don't want you guys to think i listen to the imbred bullshit they call country nowadays)

and ofcourse TROPHIES!

i have started collecting trophys when i was around level 15, before that i really didn't care about them.  

so as you can see my psn profile has quite alot of trophies compared to platinums,

that's why i am cleaning/mopping up some of my games that i have already played,

cause i want it to look nicer before i buy more of the newer games.

the genre's i like playing most are: MMORPG, FPS, RPG, whatever else gives me trophies.

i do like to state that 1 of my platinums are hacked (Socom:confrontation) my friend thought it would be cool, and back then i really didn't care about trophys so said sure.  because i don't want to start a new account and do everything again, i would like to know if i could hide it from my profile.

Edited by gerardNL0

Welcome to the site and enjoy the forums  :wave:

I think (not 100% sure) that if you hide all the trophies for any hacked game you will be fine.  There is probably a thread somewhere around here that has the answer to your question, but if you private message Sly_Ripper (creator of the site) he will give you an answer.

Yeah I think you can hide that hacked game.

Anyway welcome!!! I thought I'd seen you around ages ago... :hmm:

yeah like 2 months ago you replied to a post i made lol , you probably know me from that.

but since i am staying (2 months ago i just needed a boosting partner, yes i know its leeching) thought i should give a propper introduction 

• 3 weeks later...