Delisted?

snakebit10

4 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Sure is. I made a thread in the unreleased PS5 game section the other day when I first seen the news.

After your answer I went back to the PS App and saw Pumpkin Jack on my wishlist again and it seemed available to buy. But when I searched for it, I couldn't find the game.

22 minutes ago, ConAir said:

After your answer I went back to the PS App and saw Pumpkin Jack on my wishlist again and it seemed available to buy. But when I searched for it, I couldn't find the game.

I ended up buying it through the PS4 store, I couldn't find it on the PS5 store, or the app. When I tried on the web store I couldn't add it to my cart to purchase. I'll wait to play it now when the PS5 version drops.

^^ This will be what the issue is. The PSN listing will have been updated in the background to give the PS5 version along with the PS4, but because the PS5 version isn't out yet, it's hidden the PS4 version from sale (apart from on the PS4 consoles). Basically, the backend has triggered something before it's supposed to - maybe they made it live by accident then instantly disabled it, causing it to pull both versions.

Either way, when the PS5 version goes live, the PS4 version should also return on sale.