Good Vita Games

Fumaku

Well thanks but now i have another Question about good Rpg's for Ps3 instead... I covered the most common Stuff like Final Fantasy or the Tales Games for Ps3... I also got Ar tonelico Qoga... Kingdom Hearts... I got a 3 for 2 Coupon for used-games at GameStop and i want it full covered with good Rpg's mostly Japan-Rpg's... Anything on your mind what i have to play?

I dont own PS3 but if i had to start with something, i would go for Tales of Xilia 1 & 2 :)

it must be a pretty good exclusive for PS3, in my view probably the best of the tales series.

(the rest of most tales games are just spin offs or remakes, like those on Vita)

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

As i said Nelson_Otaku... I got all the Ps3 Tales Games available  and i don't live in Japan v.v Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Symphonia are already pre-ordererd. I Said which Rpg's i have.. i'm looking for new ones which i haven't played yet

most of all i play rpg's... but i go with everything with the exeption of FPS. My Plats are the Tales of Games and Jak 1...

Everything the previous posts just stated and if you're also partical to old school JRPGs, I'd definately recommend Dragon Fantasy Book I &II. I think there's still a sale going on in the playstation store to get both at relatively low price.

I would also say Ragnarok Odyssey (physical copy) but online has died down quite a bit and co-op is almost a must the further you get in the game. That and there is an updated version being localized for the PS3 and Vita coming soon.

Edited by merciful84

Start with Persona 4 and move on to Ys next. I loved Persona and i hear Ys is amazing -not out in europe yet, number one in my wish list- and those are the choises if you like japanese RPGs and anime. If you are on to more western RPG experience, i recomment Dragon's Crown and Muramasa. Best 2D RPGs i ever played.