Good Vita Games

Fumaku

Hey everybody... I will get a brand new Ps Vita Racing Pack on Christmas on 24th Dezember, with a bunch of games Like Mod Nation and Motorstorm... Through my time on Ps+ i got the Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Soul Sacrifice...

Unfortunately all theses games are Digital Versions... and i definately want a physical Game for my Vita...

As of your opinion which Game do i have to buy???

most of all i play rpg's... but i go with everything with the exeption of FPS. My Plats are the Tales of Games and Jak 1...

Leeroy practically got it. DPtheGod also posted Ys, which I've only heard great things about.

is Y's Memories of Cecelta available in Germany?

Not yet. They said early next year for Europe.

Edited by blue_flare9001

dang it... i didn't purchased New Little Kings Story while it was at ps plus in our store v.v

I thank you all alot for helping me finding good rpg's for the Vita..

Soul Sacrifice and Gravity Rush are the ones i have. and i think Persona will be the next game.

• Like 1

if you like rpg's and games similar to soul sacrifice then dragons crown is a great alternate choice... for beat em' ups theres injustice, doa5, street fighter vs (cross) tekken and marvel vs capcom which for me is the best out of all of them... also racin games- theres not many but wipeout2048 and need for speed: most wanted are great too, the walkin dead is a must...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Soul sacrifice is probably up there with the best and free on ps+ next month. Heroes legends od war amd ninja gaiden are 2 of favourite vita games. I dont think digital versions verses a cart make much difference unless you are short of memort card space. I think you are getting your vita at a good time for the last year I have bemoaned the lack of quality games but so many are coming out that it really is worth owning.

I hear some of you mention Muramasa Rebirth as a good RPG for the vita, but I always though that those games were hack and slash kind of games not RPGs, am I reading wrong, or am I just wrong?

And I have other question based on this post:

RPGs for the Vita? Got you covered:

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Dragon Fantasy Book II

Gravity Rush

Muramasa Rebirth

New Little King's Story

Persona 4 Golden

Rainbow Moon

Soul Sacrifice

Valhalla Knights 3

Ys: Memories of Celceta

I have Disgaea 3 (got it in a previous 50% sale), Gravity Rush (from PSN+), New Little Kingdom Story (also from PSN+), Rainbow Moon (got the PS3 collectors version on a sale, and then the Vita version at a cheaper price), and just got Persona 4 Golden (50% discount, + 10% discount for PSN+ for the next 24 hours, as part of the 12 Christmas deals), and Soul Sacrifice (the only Vita game that I actually own a physical copy)..

And I did play Atelier Rorona and Totori on PS3 (would prefer to get physical copies of the other Atelier games, that's why I didn't bought the one that was a few weeks ago)

And I kind of want Ys when it gets released in EU, but I don't want to spend more then 20-25€ on games in January (to buy FFX/FFX-2 HD collection or some Tales of games in the following months), but I have some games in mind...

So from the following games what should I get (while keeping it under 25€, so basically 2 games):

Ni No Kumi - €9.89 (+ 10% discount for PSN+) - > This is the only PS3 game on my list

Valhalla Knights 3 - €12.59 (+10% discount for PSN+)

Muramasa Rebirth - €12.59 (+10% discount for PSN+)

I was contemplating Soul Calibur 5 (15€), Ridge Racer Unbounded (5€), Dragon Age 2 (5€) and NFS Hot Persuit (5€), but I still think 15€ for SCV digital version is to much, RR and NFS are cheap, but my trophy hunter side don't think they will be to much fun (special RR...), and while I would like to play Dragon Age 2, I feel that even at 5€ is a trap, because I would end up buying the DLC (100% trophy completion OCD... lol), and that's an extra 27€ that I don't want to pay...

So in the end those 3 games are my main options (if Muramasa Rebirth is really an RPG), and I kind of would like to get 2 games total, but if there's other RPGs that also fall into the cheap list, that are good and I'm overlooking, feel free to suggest.

PS: if you didn't noticed - Persona 4 Golden at 19,99€ or 17,99€ for PSN+ in Europe as the last 12 deals of Christmans Sale!

Edited by Han_the_Dragon