PSNP profile does not sync because of Train Sim World 2 on PS5

Moosbert

Hi, since september 7th my PSNP profile is not updated anymore. My guess: it is related to Train Sim World 2 on PS5. TSW2 has more than 380 trophies, PSNP shows only 255. I guess that since I earned some trophies beyond the PSNP list, the profile does not sync correctly.

Edited by Moosbert
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It is interesting though that not all people with this game have problems syncing. It seems a bit sporadic on who is and isn't affected.

Yeah I think it breaks for those who earned trophies outside the list known by PSNP. See OPs TSW2 list and scroll all the way down.

• Like 2

Imagine if this would start happening for Ratalaika games. The panic on this forum would be out of this world. 

Kinda sucks that some people have to hide a game and get the blue H of shame to even be able to sync their profiles here. Hopefully Sly fixes this at least, or give someone else what they need to update this site and improve it. 
We haven’t had a update I forever now. 

Just now, Quink666 said:

Imagine if this would start happening for Ratalaika games. The panic on this forum would be out of this world. 

Kinda sucks that some people have to hide a game and get the blue H of shame to even be able to sync their profiles here. Hopefully Sly fixes this at least, or give someone else what they need to update this site and improve it. 
We haven’t had a update I forever now. 

I think adding more trophies to Ratalaika games so they had over 255 trophies is a bit counter-intuitive to their approach so far.

Also, people could hide this game, sync, and unhide the game to avoid the blue H of ignorance that people can't seem to get past.

• Like 1

wth?

Is this REALLY an issue that caused my profile not to update?

I have started playing TSW2 on my ps5 like a three weeks ago. Since 10th of September my PSNTrophies profile is not updating. I tried contacting support, but ofc they weren't very helpful and closed my topic (thanks, DaivRules :D).

It is interesting that site stops tracking your profile after getting a trophy that is outside of site's lists.

I even changed my ID (thankfully my first time so it was free) and it didn't help.

Mods should announce this somewhere, I accidentally saw this topic, otherwise I wouldn't know what the h**l happened.

On 9/24/2021 at 10:06 PM, Hrv4tin4_HCL said:

I have the same problem...

After TSW2 I can't sync any trophy for 2 weeks.

Where should I hide the game? From library on PS or?

1. Turn on your PS5 and sign in on the profile you want to hide a game or games on.
  2. Now, go to Settings.
  3. From Settings, select Users and Accounts.
  4. Scroll down to Privacy.
  5. Select View and Customize Your Privacy Settings.
  6. Now, select Hide your games from other players.

~Via Androidcentral

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

DTG have broken trophies completely.  The new DLC won't have trophies on PS5 or PS4.   They've also broken DLC as well - there is a limited to how much each game can have on PS5.   It's really not going well for them.

19 minutes ago, naking said:

DTG have broken trophies completely.  The new DLC won't have trophies on PS5 or PS4.   They've also broken DLC as well - there is a limited to how much each game can have on PS5.   It's really not going well for them.

???

They did not break anything, they just reached the upper limit set by Sony. That's all.

1 hour ago, HusKy said:

???

They did not break anything, they just reached the upper limit set by Sony. That's all.

It is broke.  They obviously intended to have Trophies in the 1938 Tube DLC, as they are in the trophy lists.  Likewise, some of the DLC "went missing" on PS5's, until others were uninstalled.  How much new paid content do you know of, that has no trophies?

I don't care if it is Sony's fault, or DTG's fault - it's not working as intended, and it's not working as good as it does on XBox.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, and I've normally got plenty of patience with DTG, but the last couple of months haven't been their finest, and they're still pumping out the content.

32 minutes ago, naking said:

It is broke.  They obviously intended to have Trophies in the 1938 Tube DLC, as they are in the trophy lists.  Likewise, some of the DLC "went missing" on PS5's, until others were uninstalled.  How much new paid content do you know of, that has no trophies?

I don't care if it is Sony's fault, or DTG's fault - it's not working as intended, and it's not working as good as it does on XBox.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game, and I've normally got plenty of patience with DTG, but the last couple of months haven't been their finest, and they're still pumping out the content.

I can't comment on whether the DLCs work, I was only talking about a hardcoded limitation by Sony which I believe is 1000 trophies total, 49 DLCs total for PS5.

Seems like 1938 Tube did receive trophies on PS5 though?

https://www.exophase.com/game/train-sim-world-2-psn/trophies/

And here's a post about the limits from DTG:

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/playstation-trophy-update.46954/

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, Sly confirmed with me recently that he fixed profile syncing for people with Train Sim World 2, however he would need to make some database changes before the rest of the DLC trophies would show up on the site.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 4