Stadium milestone

raulvj

7 minutes ago, Moussesszz said:

Yo, howdy fella?

For bicycle kick try R2 + Circle when your forward/player is with his back to the goal. I was able to score one like this in Rivals on a rebound after opponent gk saved the first shot.

R2 or L2? I've trying it with L2+O in Squad Battles but dont know if it is bugged there. I will try later on Rivals

11 minutes ago, raulvj said:

R2 or L2? I've trying it with L2+O in Squad Battles but dont know if it is bugged there. I will try later on Rivals

Sorry L2, u're right. My bad. I'll edit my OP

Also, idk if flair trait helps, I scored it with Felix

Edited by Moussesszz

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

any tips to get a lob shot goal? 

Probably won’t get it on squad battles because the keepers don’t tend to leave the line but in any other match you’ll need a quick striker/winger and a through ball past the defence so it’s 1v1, other players would bring out the keeper and just press L1+O and should chip him if you’ve enough power on it! 

• Like 1

All i need for stadium 3 is the back heel assist and the bicycle kick :D

When that is done, i just need a co op win (the one that is unobtainable right now) and around 125 more matches with a player, then the plat should be safe. 

Also need the trophy for 1500 points in rivals, but im over 1000 now, and with the games i need to play for 200 game trophy, it should be pretty ok. 

I just hope i can do it, SO close :D 

Edited by TomataEighty9
forgot text.

So now i "only" need that stupid bicycle kick :D I did 2 of them while i was in stadium 2, without even trying, but now that it counts, i can do one to save my life. 

I have Toney from Brentford (76 rated gold, he has 80 physical). Should i invest in Kane or Lukaku? will that increase my odds? or does it not matter? :) 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/5/2022 at 11:19 AM, sccorp84 said:

L2 + shoot, low difficult in squad battles and it shouldn't be difficult. I made this on my first game on SB, keep trying it is easy. 

It has to be done on World Class difficulty

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 2:19 AM, TomataEighty9 said:

So now i "only" need that stupid bicycle kick :D I did 2 of them while i was in stadium 2, without even trying, but now that it counts, i can do one to save my life. 

I have Toney from Brentford (76 rated gold, he has 80 physical). Should i invest in Kane or Lukaku? will that increase my odds? or does it not matter? :) 

I find Ibrahimovic is a really good player to use, he does bicycle kicks quite frequently opposed to other animations and I would attempt it on squad battles against the lowest rated team possible (helps if their chemistry is low as well) good luck ? 

Edited by relentless-blur
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, relentless-blur said:

I find Ibrahimovic is a really good player to use, he does bicycle kicks quite frequently opposed to other animations and I would attempt it on squad battles against the lowest rated team possible (helps if their chemistry is low as well) good luck 1f44d.png 

Got it a while ago, but thanks ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I have everything besides a VIP-Area Item and there's nothing on the market as well... anyone have a idea how or where you can get them? Really strange usually you should have at least one after finishing everything in UT

I'm missing this too, but you don't need it to unlock the trophy where you have to set everything.

To anyone whose still having trouble with the bicycle goal, I did the Akinfenwa SBC and used him. He's too strong to move by opposition defenders, that he will usually get a connection to the ball. 

Edited by kevinyang82

On 17.5.2022 at 8:57 AM, kevinyang82 said:

I'm missing this too, but you don't need it to unlock the trophy where you have to set everything.

To anyone whose still having trouble with the bicycle goal, I did the Akinfenwa SBC and used him. He's too strong to move by opposition defenders, that he will usually get a connection to the ball. 

really? I set everything else actually but the trophy isn't popping for me. Any ideas what I could have missed?

Got it, had to set different objects into every slot somehow, then it popped.

Edited by soziaLSturmi