Grinding Gold and Gears?

reddlotus_

9 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I did wonder if xp worked on the campaign because ive alreafy finished the campain but quick races are boring me now. I just need the 25k gears trophy. Hopefully wont take too long now

I was hoping this would actually make the platinum easier for those new to the game, but that's not the case. From the 3.6k and aorund 6k coins you get from the Campaign, you still have to grind a fair amount of days in the Quick race or Quick match. 

22 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

How does buying the $6 racing season work towards the coins/gears in the season rewards thing. The pass unlocks all the cars and other things it would appear but doesn't mention what happens to all the coin and gear rewards in the season.

You may want to read it again. It doesn't "unlock" them, it "allows you to unlock" them. You still need to get to the levels, without the pack you don't get any cars etc.

The money and gear rewards stay the same.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 25/09/2022 at 0:01 PM, jagg4551 said:

What is now the best Method for grinding Coins?

With booster friend: private MP sessions with a track of around 30secs. Finish, rinse and repeat. 

Without: regular MP games.

You do not have to earn 100k coins via races, the trophy tracks the inflow on the coins/gears account, so you can utilize these methods:

Do not sit on the coins! It doesn't add anything. Make them work, buy blind boxes or cars to generate coin inflow.

If you have 35k-40k worth of cars in your collection, you can get the 100k trophy. For example if you have 40.000 cars worth or total coins:

Sell all cars

Buy new blind boxes for full amount of sold cars, 40.000 / 500 = 80 boxes

Sell all new cars again

Buy new blind boxes of new regained amount

Repeat 

There is no point creating a stock of gears as the trophy only tracks inflow. So if you have a few 'common' cars and gears left, upgrade those common cars to rare (upgrade rare to legendary if possible) and dismantle the car for more gears inflow.  

Other than that, just play races and buy blind boxes and check the store if there is super treasue hunt vehicle available.

Edited by HansPatat050
  • Like 2

On 25.9.2022 at 7:13 PM, HansPatat050 said:

With booster friend: private MP sessions with a track of around 30secs. Finish, rinse and repeat. 

Without: regular MP games.

If you have 35k-40k worth of cars, you can get the 100k trophy. For example if you have 40.000 cars worth or total coins:

Sell all cars

Buy new blind boxes for full amount of sold cars, 40.000 / 500 = 80 boxes

Sell all new cars again

Buy new blind boxes of new regained amount

Repeat 

Ok thanks Bro, i understand that.
But for the legendary Cars trophy i need to own all legendary cars at the same time no?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 31/10/2022 at 2:12 PM, VenlafaxineHead said:

Curious... Is there any way to check your current stats?

It would be nice to know how far off I am from the goals... I know I'm getting close, but just how close... I'm not sure. 

I think you just have to use the earlier trophies as benchmarks