Just got my PS5 :)))

Titanomachy_75

OK This is not a review just my thoughts so far with 6 hours in the NEXT GEN

First Off The PS5 IS not BIG lol I kept hearing all the talk for the last year or so ... And MY first time looking at it I laughed Its not big at all I got my PS3 first ED. Out and hhad them side by side And yes the PS5 is little taller but the PS3 is way heavier and if you take the stand away and cut the wings off the ps6 they are about the same! So, If you had any thoughts on this just image the PS3 but lighter!! ;) SO yeah that was just bullshit talk lol

Second The UI is so damn clean and amazing in 4k Not sure why people hated it maybe because I got it now and not from the beginning not sure its AMAAZING!!  

Third The controller ok ok I heard so much good things on it ... So my first look at it was so pretty! Little heavy but I got use to it now its not a thing! But I must say this trigger and bumper I hate they are not as good as the PS4 sorry that's a fact! Right when I put it in my hands I said oh shit that does not feel right at all! This is the part That I must get use too!!! So, Its better then the ps4 but not by much! SOny you need to change the feel of those triggers!!

And last the console itself is by far the best looking console since the ps1 and dreamcast!! I am sooooo happy I mean you do not know how happy the damn console is not black!! Every damn console that comes out is a BORING AS BLACK!! I tip my hats off to the white console this was by far the best thing I could have asked for! I have pretty much all console since Sega master system and Atari 2600 and to have over 12 or so damn black color one I must say again THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had to give it a review I would say 9.5 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

But I must say this trigger and bumper I hate they are not as good as the PS4 sorry that's a fact! Right when I put it in my hands I said oh shit that does not feel right at all! This is the part That I must get use too!!! So, Its better then the ps4 but not by much! SOny you need to change the feel of those triggers!!

I think the dual sense controller is extremely comfortable and the triggers are perfect.

I would go as far as too say the dual sense is one of the best features of the PS5 and although a little heavy it moulds into my hands snuggly.

Grab yourself a pair of 3d pulse head phones at some point if you can, I hear things in my games with them that I have never heard before, they accompany the PS5 so well.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Congrats! I agree with you on everything but the look. The shape and aesthetic are ugly as sin imo. Lovely machine in general though.

:) yeah I love the look its like a machine from 2222 lol First time looking at it im shocked I got it! :) thks

15 minutes ago, Septic_Phlegm said:

I think the dual sense controller is extremely comfortable and the triggers are perfect.

I would go as far as too say the dual sense is one of the best features of the PS5 and although a little heavy it moulds into my hands snuggly.

Grab yourself a pair of 3d pulse head phones at some point if you can, I hear things in my games with them that I have never heard before, they accompany the PS5 so well.

Yeah need to get that :) IM just so use to the PS4 triggers they were perfect these feel hard and ... Just a feeling im having cant get use to it right now ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

:) yeah I love the look its like a machine from 2222 lol First time looking at it im shocked I got it! :) thks

Yeah need to get that :) IM just so use to the PS4 triggers they were perfect these feel hard and ... Just a feeling im having cant get use to it right now ;)

My daughter was the same. She was used to playing CoD with the dual shock on the PS4 and when she moved to PS5 she was saying how difficult the game was now with the new pad and she seemed really unhappy. However after sticking with it for a weekend she got used to the triggers and actually said how she was even better  now than she was before.

I think when our senses get used to certain feelings it becomes difficult to adjust straight away when faced with a new sensation, I am sure you will be fine with the dual sense in no time at all, 

Have you tried Astro the free PS5 game that is intended to get you used to the dual sense and all of it's features? That might help.

In regards to the 3d pulse head set, I know they are not cheap but the audio is excellent when you start to hear things in games that you have never heard before it is a whole new experience, I must admit my first opinion on the head set was that it was just an over priced gimmick that I didnt actually need, but I am so happy I have stuck with it.

Very happy for you that you have gotten a PS5, the load times are outstanding, such a good upgrade that will get better with time.

• Like 1

Congrats, hope you enjoy it.

Agreed on everything you say, I mean, i don't care about the color that much but looks clean and smooth. I invite you to try the PS4's joystick again, you will go nuts, mainly in fps games.

Also, try to catch games with PS4/PS5 compatibility and enjoy the difference, it's really there. 

Have a good day, week, month, year and a life. ENJOY!

GG.

• Like 1

Congrats dude. 

You will get used to controller and grow to love it. Then going back to the duelshock will seem awful. 

Im am very happy with the ps5, big reasons for this are the super quick loading times (the boot up time makes such a difference) and hardly any framerate issues. Every game looks so fresh and clean

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord-X-S said:

Congrats, hope you enjoy it.

Agreed on everything you say, I mean, i don't care about the color that much but looks clean and smooth. I invite you to try the PS4's joystick again, you will go nuts, mainly in fps games.

Also, try to catch games with PS4/PS5 compatibility and enjoy the difference, it's really there. 

Have a good day, week, month, year and a life. ENJOY!

GG.

Thks alot I will trying old games here now ;)

Just now, dannyswfc9 said:

Congrats dude. 

You will get used to controller and grow to love it. Then going back to the duelshock will seem awful. 

Im am very happy with the ps5, big reasons for this are the super quick loading times (the boot up time makes such a difference) and hardly any framerate issues. Every game looks so fresh and clean

Thks im trying to get use to it :)

11 minutes ago, Septic_Phlegm said:

My daughter was the same. She was used to playing CoD with the dual shock on the PS4 and when she moved to PS5 she was saying how difficult the game was now with the new pad and she seemed really unhappy. However after sticking with it for a weekend she got used to the triggers and actually said how she was even better  now than she was before.

I think when our senses get used to certain feelings it becomes difficult to adjust straight away when faced with a new sensation, I am sure you will be fine with the dual sense in no time at all, 

Have you tried Astro the free PS5 game that is intended to get you used to the dual sense and all of it's features? That might help.

In regards to the 3d pulse head set, I know they are not cheap but the audio is excellent when you start to hear things in games that you have never heard before it is a whole new experience, I must admit my first opinion on the head set was that it was just an over priced gimmick that I didnt actually need, but I am so happy I have stuck with it.

Very happy for you that you have gotten a PS5, the load times are outstanding, such a good upgrade that will get better with time.

Astro is my next game IM kinda one game at a time IM playing tails of iron right now then astro! I did play a few easy plats just now to try it out! The plat has a different sound then the rest of teh trophies LOL thats awesome! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Enjoy it man. 

Personally I think the white block is an eyesore and do hope they release black wings and stuff.

Thks :)  lol NAW ;) I have over 12 to 13 black consoles and every time a new console comes out its black black black! IM glad Sony had teh balls and say nawww its white this GEN! :) My dreamcast is still hocked up I love that thing stylish and white its one of the best looking consoles I thing :)  But hey im sure they are going to release a black one soon enough take care mate!