So game won’t start

I’d like to play through this game but apparently I’m unable to lmao. Every time I get to the screen where I can start a solo game I’m not able to do anything, not even go back to the previous screen. My ps3 isn’t freezing as I can back out to the ps menu. I’m able to get past selecting my difficulty and once I try and start the campaign I’m unable to do anything. Any ideas if there’s a fix? 

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It could be you have a bad disc or even a bad install so try reinstalling everything and see if that helps but if it doesn't you will have to get a new copy. It could even be a server problem with the Shift/Hot Fix servers so try playing offline and see if that helps.

I’ve reinstalled twice, disc is absolutely spotless. I just tried going offline and same issue so I guess I’ll try getting a new disc. 

1 minute ago, RedDevil757 said:

Take it as a sign to avoid that truly awful game.

Shit I’ve had people tell me that before but still have the desire to play lmao

16 minutes ago, rintheskyking said:

I’ve reinstalled twice, disc is absolutely spotless. I just tried going offline and same issue so I guess I’ll try getting a new disc. 

Shit I’ve had people tell me that before but still have the desire to play lmao

Getting a new disc would be the only option at this point. Also, the game isn’t as bad as people like to say it is. Just don’t go into it expecting a great game. It’s absolutely not anything amazing, and it certainly has a lot of flaws and bugs, but it’s enjoyable. I did my 100% earlier this year, and I had a good time with it. That being said, i may not have enjoyed it quite as much had I not already been a massive fan of Alien.

• Like 2

Just now, rintheskyking said:

I’m using an actual ps controller 

But have you tried a different controller? Just humor me so we can cross one more thing off the list of possible issues.

• 9 months later...