Truly Awesome Trophy Glitch!

Richancey

Today I earned two more gold cups (yay). I now have 6007 points (even better). My awesomeness level has been upgraded to eleven (just like spinal tap). But guess what? (now this part is hilarious) The Truly Awesome trophy didn't pop. That's right, three months of playing the challenges and nothing. No trophy, no platinum. I started the game multiple times, played a few stages, took the new challenges, played the game with the internet connected and not, nothing worked. To suggest that I'm super pissed is an understatement. To articulate my displeasure I will list people beset with various woes. This at first may seem odd, but I assure you those listed below (with their various discomforts) are no where near as pissed as me. Okay, here goes...

Miley Cyrus wakes up to find that her jaw has been wired shut (no tongue for you)

Elton John flips through the dictionary only to realize that the word fabulous has been removed from language (tantrum)

Carrie Fisher gets asked about Star Wars before her morning coffee (another tantrum)

Leonard Cohen wants to record a song but has no one to whip him in the studio (anybody get this reference?)

I think you all get the point. I'm pissed. has anybody else had this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

i was finishing up the challenges that had Dark Rayman chasing u down in the level

was going for the Silver, Gold & Diamond Addict trophy

finally finish the stage and realize only Silver & Diamond Addict trophy pop up

i check back on all the painting in the game and i had the Diamond trophy above the painting

now I'm force to play over the game, SO NOT KOOL

i was finishing up the challenges that had Dark Rayman chasing u down in the level

i check back on all the painting in the game and i had the Diamond trophy above the painting

Have you checked the gold cups for lums? It is possible to get the diamond cup above the paintings without having all the gold cups.

Also potentially check the princess paintings for gold cups as you may have missed one of these as well.

Today I earned two more gold cups (yay). I now have 6007 points (even better). My awesomeness level has been upgraded to eleven (just like spinal tap). But guess what? (now this part is hilarious) The Truly Awesome trophy didn't pop. That's right, three months of playing the challenges and nothing. No trophy, no platinum. I started the game multiple times, played a few stages, took the new challenges, played the game with the internet connected and not, nothing worked. To suggest that I'm super pissed is an understatement. To articulate my displeasure I will list people beset with various woes. This at first may seem odd, but I assure you those listed below (with their various discomforts) are no where near as pissed as me. Okay, here goes...

Miley Cyrus wakes up to find that her jaw has been wired shut (no tongue for you)

Elton John flips through the dictionary only to realize that the word fabulous has been removed from language (tantrum)

Carrie Fisher gets asked about Star Wars before her morning coffee (another tantrum)

Leonard Cohen wants to record a song but has no one to whip him in the studio (anybody get this reference?)

I think you all get the point. I'm pissed. has anybody else had this problem?

Have you tried playing the game again a few days later and getting scores for new challenges registered? I know that for me the trophies for getting a gold cup in one challenge etc didn't unlock until a few days after I got the scores and the challenge ended, presumably because the servers are slow or something? 

If that's not the case then I don't know and just hope it doesn't happen to me. :P

• Like 1

I've continued to play challenges and win cups. I now have over 6100 points and still nothing. I have tried everything I can possibly think of but nothing has worked. I suppose it's possible that the ubisoft servers have me listed with less than 6000 points because of server issues but to be a full hundred points over the goal without unlocking the trophy seems odd. I have a feeling that I'm going to have to uninstall/reinstall the game and start all over. Just a word of warning though as this is the only thing that I can think of that led to this glitch. Let your cups pop before checking the menu. On the day that I was due to unlock the Truly Awesome trophy the servers were very slow. I checked the My Stuff box before the cups popped. I was already listed above 6000 points and after I exited the menu then the cups popped. Perhaps this confused the system but it still doesn't explain why it hasn't figured it out and awarded me the trophy. I think I just got screwed.

This happened to me as well. When going for the Addict trophies I unlocked the bronze, gold and diamond but not the silver even though I earned all the silver cups. Shortly afterwards though the Silver Addict trophy popped. If you have all 700 teensies and the other cup trophies and the silver one still hasn't popped after a few game sessions then you might have to start all over to get that one. Fortunately the silver cups are easy to earn and so it shouldn't take that long. However I would recommend that you keep earning the rest of the trophies and hope the silver one pops eventually. If it doesn't just save it for last and start a new game after you have all the other trophies.

I feel deeply sorry for you, man; hopefully you and exterminate_u get the help you guys need without having to do all that work again. I've still got 1100 something to go, but I usually upload my save to cloud. Is your ranking done by save file or by username? (If I start a new game, will my awesomeness reset? And, similarly, if I have xxxx amount of points and download my save off of cloud which has yyyy amount of points, will I get that saves' points?)

Hi Guys,

After two further Silver Cups today I am on 6012 points with no Trophy to show for my efforts :(

Ubisoft responded with a non-specific email just to say the problem is under investigation by the development team - let's hope they work out what has happened.

Thanks for the message iMilk.

As far as I can tell the awesomeness ranking is based on your save file + points achieved online with your unique username. In the event you started a new game (0/700 lums), the points you would start with would be those generated by your online username and as such your awesomeness would be reset. Thus I think all points generated from playing online are retained whichever save file you use.

If this is incorrect could someone advise. Because if I am correct I may try in a few weeks start a new game and complete all levels, cups, lums etc and see what happens when I go from 5999 to 6000 points again.

I think Richancey is on to something when saying 'On the day that I was due to unlock the Truly Awesome trophy the servers were very slow' which was same for me. Its almost as though game has skipped over the fact we achieved the 6000 threshold and does not realise our achievement.

Anyway I will keep trying the daily challenges to see if the trophy just randomly unlocks (although I am not holding my breath).

Well. This has now got me worried.

The last few days the challenges have been acting up on me. I've had Daily challanges showing me the time left as 600+ hours. They usually award me the trophies a day or 2 later, But this is slowing down an already tedious grind.

Hopefully this wont happen when I finally reach the 6k. Hope it gets sorted for you guys.

thanks for the hint, i really did miss out one of the gold cup

I'm also looking for a boosting partner with the trophy I'm Ahead and The Competitor

will be greatful for the help

thanks for the hint, i really did miss out one of the gold cup

I'm also looking for a boosting partner with the trophy I'm Ahead and The Competitor

will be greatful for the help

I got an email from Ubisoft that told me to delete the game data from the game data utility and then play the game to see if the trophy would pop as deleting just the game data wouldn't erase my progress. The problem with this is that there isn't any data for Rayman Legends in the game data utility. There is only data under saved data utility and if I delete that all progress would be lost. To this they more or less said ummm...yeah, bad times, the developers will look into it. Does anybody else have a Rayman file in the game data utility? I never paid much attention to that folder before but noticed that only about half of my games appear there. I guess that's normal. But anyway, it's looking more and more like a complete redo is the only solution. Lame.

Damn, that really sucks since that game was a bitch to platinum. I was one of the first to plat (vita) and I remember once that I didn't receive points for two weekly challenges after the server went offline for a day or so. Just logged in and 100 points never registered.

Never had any problems with trophies popping though. 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, Finally unlocked the Truly Awesome trophy. I deleted the game from my machine and erased the save data. I downloaded the game again and started a new game. All the statistics reset except for the cups earned in challenges. Therefore, once I completed the first level of the game (while online) my awesomeness was upgraded to 8 because of the challenge cups I earned on my previous playthrough. This meant that I could go for the final level just by playing the game again and not even have to bother with the challenges. It also meant that I wouldn't have to depend on Ubisoft's servers. I completed all 6 of the main worlds and 4 of the 5 origins worlds to earn enough points to reach level 11. It only took a couple days and wasn't that bad. At least the game is a blast to play. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Yes, that's exactly what I did. I'm not sure if you need to completely uninstall and reinstall the game, but that's what I did just to be safe. Start a whole new game and once you complete the first level, while online, your awesomeness should be upgraded with all the cups you earned from online challenges from previous playthroughs on your profile since those cannot be erased. Then you'll see how much farther you have to go to reach level 11. You cannot stack offline cups though, all those will be lost, only online cups earned from challenges stack across multiple playthroughs. Note that I only had to do this because I reached level 11 and the trophy didn't unlock, it glitched. If you're not at 11 yet, just keep playing challenges.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...