No more trophies to tsw 2 ps4/ps5

observadorpt

On 10/12/2021 at 0:53 PM, observadorpt said:

Hi

Aparently DTG doesnt gonna put more trophies in ps4 and ps5 versions of TSw 2, they say is because sony limitations, so if sony ps5 have 1000 trophy cap and Tsw 2 have 350 trophies that means they are lying to us.

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/playstation-trophy-update.46954/

They aren't lying actually. While the PS5 does have a 1,000 trophy limit, both the PS5 and PS4 have DLC pack limits. As is the current understanding, the PS5 can only have 49 DLC packs + base game for trophy data in a given trophy list. The PS5 is very close to this DLC limit. Ultimately, it is probably impossible for a game to hit the 1,000 trophy limit due to the DLC pack limit in where each DLC is limited to a maximum point threshold.

On 10/12/2021 at 1:23 PM, Willowrpe said:

I would say yes as the rush hour release was a disaster they cant even fix small bugs my theory is it caused some issue they cant fix or cant be bothered spending time to fix because they only care about new DLC 

Was it? I’ve not paid ,ich attention lately. Pretty annoying how they never have sales on x box, and when they do, they’re crap.

the rush hour was a disaster just take a look at dgt forums! simply put all dlc is full of bugs I think the unreal upgrade and support for more consoles has really soaked up any time they have had to fix things would have rather waited until next year for PS5 / Series X versions and for them to have got TSW2 stable 

they had sales on xbox a few months ago before TSW2 went on Gamepass now you just get a £1 or 2 off a few select dlc's now 

4 hours ago, Willowrpe said:

the rush hour was a disaster just take a look at dgt forums! simply put all dlc is full of bugs I think the unreal upgrade and support for more consoles has really soaked up any time they have had to fix things would have rather waited until next year for PS5 / Series X versions and for them to have got TSW2 stable 

they had sales on xbox a few months ago before TSW2 went on Gamepass now you just get a £1 or 2 off a few select dlc's now 

their incomitance really is something. i know people were fuming when they increased the price of rush hour and removed content. guess it adds insult to injury when its busted beyond belief. a shame. i wonder how that sim rail game is.

16 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

In hindsight, it might have been better if they'd only done DLC packs for routes and not trains.

Edit - I just checked my PS5 trophy list and there is a list for the new Tube Stock DLC (contrary to the article).

Hi

yes tube stock have trophies, the last dlc, if you check BR187 doesnt have, and future dlcs dont gonna have trophies, tube stock is the last dlc i have buyed to this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...