Road To The Olympics DLC has been delisted

HusKy

• 2 weeks later...

After thinking a bit about it (not wanting to waste my money) I decided to buy a brand new Steep: Winter Games Edition for 20 EUR.

I could activate the code without any trouble, downloaded the Olympic games DLC and I can access the region and events. At least it seems like it, I only played a bit of the "Become a legend" intro story. I'll update if needed once I pop the first trophy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AlexanderLykan said:

After thinking a bit about it (not wanting to waste my money) I decided to buy a brand new Steep: Winter Games Edition for 20 EUR.

I could activate the code without any trouble, downloaded the Olympic games DLC and I can access the region and events. At least it seems like it, I only played a bit of the "Become a legend" intro story. I'll update if needed once I pop the first trophy.

When you redeem code you need to manually find it on store and download or it just appears in download list after you redeem code?

1 hour ago, AlexanderLykan said:

I did exactly this (off amazon), and although it came in French language for the manual and cover etc, all worked fine for me using the UK ps store.

Mind couldn't trade it in at CEX as it was a foreign region, but at least i hit the 100% :D

49 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I did exactly this (off amazon), and although it came in French language for the manual and cover etc, all worked fine for me using the UK ps store.

Mind couldn't trade it in at CEX as it was a foreign region, but at least i hit the 100% :D

Off topic, but CEX is wildly inconsistent when it comes to trade ins, it's on an employee by employee basis. I've saw plenty of BLUS PS3 games which shouldn't be there (according to them anyway). Better off taking it to another store where you'll find someone that knows it's multi language.

If only the season pass would go on sale though, hasn't been on sale since 2022.

• Like 1

Has anyone recently successfully redeemed the Olympic DLC code in the physical European edition on UK account? Is it still valid?

The reason why I ask that is because I recently bought a physical Asian version and wanted to use it in my Hong Kong account, unfortunately I can't redeem it. Since the DLC can be shared, I want to buy a physical European edition and redeem the Olympic DLC code on my UK account.

15 minutes ago, ZevinLee said:

The reason why I ask that is because I recently bought a physical Asian version and wanted to use it in my Hong Kong account, unfortunately I can't redeem it.

Is Hong Kong actually classified as an Asian region in regards to PSN though? The Hong Kong PSN store does sell Asian versions of games, but it also sells NA versions too, so it might not be classed as an Asian region store for the purpose of redeeming codes. Just thinking that might be how you aren't able to redeem the code there.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it's just a thought.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Is Hong Kong actually classified as an Asian region in regards to PSN though? The Hong Kong PSN store does sell Asian versions of games, but it also sells NA versions too, so it might not be classed as an Asian region store for the purpose of redeeming codes. Just thinking that might be how you aren't able to redeem the code there.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it's just a thought.

Thanks for your reminding. I'm sure Hong Kong is as an Asian region. Actually, the physical game I bought was packaged in Hong Kong. It's a HK version. The reason of why I called it Asian version is because the voucher codes of HK version usually can be redeemed in other PS store in South East Asia, such as Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, etc. Similarly, I usually can redeem codes of Singapore or Korea version on my HK account.
Edited by ZevinLee

On 5/15/2024 at 1:28 PM, pavelbagirov said:

When you redeem code you need to manually find it on store and download or it just appears in download list after you redeem code?

Sorry for the late reply. I downloaded it through the "Manage game content" option on the PS5 (click OPT on the game to bring out the list menu).