Lilly's Lemon Lube Inc.

Asuka Langley

Change Log:

V1.0: Trophies Added. Checklist Started.

V1.1: Change Log Added. Back to the Future Pic Added. Hyperlink to trophy lists added. "Working on" List added. Added Further "Description" To plats.

V2.0: 2014! Long awaited update is here!!! Platinum Trophies now assorted into "Year Achieved" Columns. Added a short introduction. Became more Bear-tastic!!

V3.0: Final Quartile of 2014. "Working on" List title changed, No further development into Vita Plats - sorry P4G. Plans to change layout beginning, plans to make headers also beginning. IVC requested - should be up and running at the top of the page for those who don't have time to scroll down ect. Plans made to also Renovate the decriptions, add quotes from game - if any are actually in there - and potentially draw more people into the feed. Plans are going towards update V4.0

In development

V4.0 - The post-ban edition. Seeing as I've moved on from being Teddie and have strongly adapted to the role of Lilly Satou, I must additionally revamp my checklist to match the theme of said character.

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Welcome to the one....the only....

Midnight Channel Checklist..

Featuring.... The one and only Teddie... and his bear-tastic array of platinums

But first a little more about me. I'm the Teddie of PSNP. The one and only worthy of the Bear-st role in Persona!!

Without the help of people on this site, a lot of my trophies wouldn't be here and if Xbone hadn't had fuq'd up at E3 I wouldn't be here xD

IVC TROPHY CARD [in case you want a quick list, though it's not guaranteed to be up to date]

4MHx97U.gif

TARGET LIST

• Get people to look at this fucking list

#1:

Hero of the Galaxy

RDHD_Hero_of_the_Shadow_Sector.png

:platinum: Ratchet and Clank 3 HD

Quite easy seeing as when I was about 5-7 I could never be drawn away from it, still very enjoyable! Note to anyone wondering, I played the HD collection in preference of how much I liked the game, never finished R&C HD thanks to the 1Mil bolts trophy which I REALLY didn't want to do

First Trophy: Mini Ratchet

Final Trophy: Nano Finder

Full List

#2:

He Went Commando

RDHD_Hero_of_the_Shadow_Sector.png

:platinum: Ratchet and Clank 2: Locked and Loaded HD

Another game from my childhood, though it was one that I didn't find joy in replaying, the controls felt a bit laggy in sections but still an easy plat indeed

First Trophy: Prehestoric Rampage

Last Trophy: Super Skilled

Full List

3#:

The Collector

The_Collector.png

:platinum: Ratchet and Clank: QForce!

Such a god damn grind, only did the plat because my friend came round for a party... absolutely stupid.... and yeah, The party was the time of finish, I only played it once before then

First Trophy: Lets Set Up Camp

Last Trophy: Ironmadman

Full List

True Thievius Raccoonus

sly-cooper-platinum.png

:platinum:Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

My first attempt at playing a sly game, the only problem with it is the health system which really ticked me off during the clockwork battle...Loved the menu theme though

First Trophy: Sucker Punched

Last Trophy: Greedy Raccoon

Full List

#5:

Kingpin

cn94.png

:platinum:Saints Row IV

Really couldn't be arsed with the GTA hype train so I jumped onto the Saints band wagon, pretty cool game, could've made more of it by making you use the powers for puzzles and such... easy enough

First Trophy: Zero Saints Thirty

Last Trophy: Fourth and Fourty

Full List

Kingpin

1L39b276.png

:platinum: Saints Row the Third

Decided to buy it so I could finish it from my time on xbox, very, VERY GRINDY.... Thank god its over... Swapped it for Far Cry 3 a month later, expect that plat to pop up as soon as I bother to do the Co-Op campaign

First Trophy: Dead Presidents

Last Trophy: You're my Hero!

Full List

Platinum Trophy

1L2e5869.png

:platinum: Back to the Future

Almost never got this one because I accidently missed a trophy in episode 4, enjoyable nonetheless!

First Trophy: Deja Marty

Last Trophy: The Future Isnt Written

Full List

Have you ever tried Shawarma?

LEGO_Marvel_platinum.png

:platinum:Lego Marvel Superheroes [PS4]

Boy oh Boy. My first ever PS4 platinum as well as my first ever platinum of 2014... I enjoyed trading this one in xD

First Trophy: Sand Central Station

Last Trophy: You win a No-prize

Full List

#9: Master Assassin

1103.png

:platinum: Assassin's Creed II

EZIO, EZIO, DEAR OLD EZIO.

First Trophy: The Birth of an Assassin

Last Trophy: Art Connoisseur

Full List

#10: Unlikely Bandit

sly%202%20band%20of%20thieves.png

:platinum: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Some of the missions in this game were just too easy, others...urgh... Still a good challenge though

First Trophy: Fiery Fox

Last Trophy: You Look Great In Pink

Full List

#11: Determinated

terminatorsalvation.png

:platinum: Terminator Salvation

What the f*** is this game? So frustrating in the vehicle segments if you left someone alive...

First Trophy: L,A, 2016

Last Trophy: Veteran Commander

Full List

#12: The Chosen One

1L76043d.png

:platinum: Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Dunnnn dunnn dun dun de dun dun, dun dun de dun dunnn dun dade dunnn

First Trophy: This is just the beginning!

Last Trophy: Impressive, most impressive

Full List

#13: Enjoy Your Powers

Trophy_EnjoyYourPower.png

:platinum: Infamous Second Son

I enjoyed my powers... for a while... The Infamous route was pretty dark though, still. FUQ'D FETCH M8 xD

First Trophy: Sacrifice

Last Trophy: Rebellion

Full List

#14: Borderland Defender Round Two

1L34713e.png

:platinum: Borderlands 2

CL4P-TR4P M8. 10000% WUB WUB WUB Was required for this platinum xD

First Trophy: My First Gun

Last Trophy: Friendship Rules

Full List

#15: Awarded All Trophies

1L64dc90.png

:platinum: Minecraft [PS3]

Minecraft. Anything is possible.

First Trophy: Getting Wood ( :eyebrow:)

Last Trophy: Sniper Duel

Full List

#16: Awarded All Trophies

1Lfbe519.png

:platinum:Minecraft [PS4]

Minecraft. Anythi- Nope, already used that description.

First Trophy: Getting Wood :eyebrow:

Last Trophy: Passing the Time

Full List

#17: Complete Hero

1L60ddf2.png

:platinum: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Banananananananan Banananananananan BATMANNNNNNNN

First Trophy: Theatrical Pursuits

Last Trophy: The End

Full List

#18 The Walking Dead
1L0be58c.png

:platinum:The Walking Dead Season 1 [PS3]

I would've said how enjoyable this platinum was, if it wasn't for the constant lag during decisions and fights ect. GG TTG.

First Trophy: Out of the Frying Pan

Last Trophy: What Remains

Full List

#19 Noble Achievement

1L5e96f1.png

:platinum:Infamous: First Light

Fetch is bae. Her neon powers are just OP as fuck in the arenas, even at a low level, definitely one of the better games I've played this year

First Trophy: Lost

Last Trophy: Unleashed

Full List

#20 Full Moon

1L243b07.png

:platinum: The Wolf Among Us

<Selection Unavailable>

That's all I saw for the final part. GG again TTG.

First Trophy: Welcome to Fabletown

Last Trophy: Happily Ever After

Full List

#21 Prizes, Plunder, and Adventure!

1L9e41ed.png

:platinum:  Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag [PS4]

I've been meaning to finish the multiplayer on this for a while now, just took time to do so xD Good thing I did though...

First Trophy: Excavator

Last Trophy: Commited To The Cause

Full List

#22 Master Assassin

1L5baf2f.png

:platinum: Assassin's Creed 3

Connor. The most emotionless twat I've ever seen in a video game. It's almost as if they intended to put robots in a time where they didn't exist -_-

First Trophy: Hunter/Killer

Last Trophy: Abstergo Entertainment

Full List

#23 South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ Platinum Trophy

1L1bda41.png

:platinum:South Park™: The Stick of Truth™

Before I got this platinum I wasn't "cewl". But now I am "cewl" because I'm clearly still a virgin.

First Trophy: Acceptance

Last Trophy: Full Arsenal

Full List

#24 Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 [PS3]

1Le1a9ea.png

:platinum: 10 Points to Gryffindor

Was great to speed run this and if I hadn't taken a break to play something to regain my sanity I would've made the top 4 :shakefist:

First Trophy: Idling

Last Trophy: What If?

5th Fastest Platinum Achiever

Full List

#25 Modern Warfare 3

1L66630f.png

:platinum: All In

"Gurrrrr Soap kill makarov Gurrrrrr Kill the Rushin Russians, Gurrrrr" <--- Generic FPS Dialogue AKA: Price's Dialogue.

First Trophy: I Live

Last Trophy: Unstoppable

Full List

#26 Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

1L3bf7a1.png

:platinum: Thank You for Playing!!!

What do I have to say for Senran Kagura...?

Ass. Titties. Ass and Tiites, Ass and Titties Ass Ass Titties.

First Trophy: My First Frantic

Last Trophy: I'm All Sold Out

Full List

#27 Gravity Rush

1L26fdf9.png

:platinum: It's All Relative

Top Kat! The most effectual Top Kat! Whose intellectual close friends get to call Her Gravity Queen. Providing it's with dignity.

Top Kat! The indisputable leader of the gang. She's the boss, she's a pip, she's the championship. She's the most tip top, Top Kat!
First Trophy: Lost Kat
Last Trophy: All that Glitters

#28 Spare Parts

1L3be534.png

:platinum: Platinum Trophy

A nifty little platformer, extremely fun, even with the end game grind

First Trophy: Tutorial'd

Last Trophy: Blingbot

Full List

#29 Frozen Synapse Prime [PS3]

1Lcde237.png

:platinum: Prime Directive

Great Game, awfully bullshit odds and AI towards the end xD Too bad the servers are worse than the AI too xD

First Trophy: Nice Shot

Last Trophy: Ourosboros

Full List

Take a peek into the future.... if you dare....

Working On:

Resident Evil Series

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1&2

Will Get to later....:

DOWNLOADING

RESIDENT EVIL 6

Edited by Lubed Sage Lilly

Nice list you got there, and nice setup. Can't wait to see more!

Also, Isn't the 3rd ratchet and clank called "Up your arsenal" and the second one is called "Going Commando" not "Locked and loaded" or am I reading it wrong and their not the games I think they are? (They recycle so many trophy images and their are so many R&C games it throws me off sometimes, sorry).

Also, Isn't the 3rd ratchet and clank called "Up your arsenal" and the second one is called "Going Commando" not "Locked and loaded" or am I reading it wrong and their not the games I think they are? (They recycle so many trophy images and their are so many R&C games it throws me off sometimes, sorry).

It's called different names in different regions. EU was Locked & Loaded.

EU and NA Were different names but same game nonetheless

EDIT: Just realised someone else had answered this question

Edited by zR_DoWnLiNkZ

Is it just me that find it strange that he finished the R&C Series in reverse order? o.O

Anyway... nice list.... but's it's somehow bear-y sad not to see P4G in your plat list... go finish it ASAP and be a good bear ^_^

nice list teddie but y u no have persona 4 plat?

Takes time but im working on AC 2-4 plats atm

List Updated:

V1.1: Change Log Added. Back to the Future Pic Added. Hyperlink to trophy lists added. "Working on" List added. Added Further "Description" To plats.

Is it just me that find it strange that he finished the R&C Series in reverse order? o.O

When I read this reply the first time I only saw the P4G part, however seeing this makes me feel the need to explain, I played the games in order of "Likeliness" to finish. R&C 3 being the most likely as I was really hooked to it as a child and R&C being the lest likely upon the fact that it took ages to get anywhere with guns and such.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE ADDED

V3.0: Final Quartile of 2014. "Working on" List title changed, No further development into Vita Plats - sorry P4G. Plans to change layout beginning, plans to make headers also beginning. IVC requested - should be up and running at the top of the page for those who don't have time to scroll down ect. Plans made to also Renovate the decriptions, add quotes from game - if any are actually in there - and potentially draw more people into the feed. Plans are going towards update V4.0.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE

Got a shitton of plats to add, including vita plats - seeing as I've FINALLY got a new vita, P4G plat I'm looking at you!! - and I'm taking out the time to completion as they're completely inaccurate to time I spent actually on the game. I'll be adding difficulty instead - Frozen Synapse Prime you're a 11/10 :P - and I hope to eventually get some feedback xD

• 6 months later...

Update

This is probably the first time I've been arsed to look at my checklist since I've been unbanned and jesus christ does it need some touching up, so when I get some free time I'm going to probably do something to it to make it look a little neater - even if it takes an entire day or two - however my main objective at the moment will be putting up the 14(?) plats I've attained in my absence and try and grab some views with a brand spanking new title. Welcome to Lemon Lube Inc.

• Like 1

Update

This is probably the first time I've been arsed to look at my checklist since I've been unbanned and jesus christ does it need some touching up, so when I get some free time I'm going to probably do something to it to make it look a little neater - even if it takes an entire day or two - however my main objective at the moment will be putting up the 14(?) plats I've attained in my absence and try and grab some views with a brand spanking new title. Welcome to Lemon Lube Inc.

Nice Trophy Checklist, haven't seen it before. And the platinums descriptions are simply the best xP

Will be looking forward to see those platinums added and give it more lube !