Help with specific trophys

6 minutes ago, hrvatsska said:

Is the curator cut out now?

If you preordered the game you will also get curator's cut. If it doesn't automatically download, go to the game, press option button, and go to manage game content. Here you should see the curator's cut download, though only for PS5. After beating the game once, you will unlock curator's cut so you can select next time you start a new game. I'm sure all the trophies are achievable without it, but trophies like Ghost Signal would probably be made easier because you should be able to choose to ignore Nick's radio instead of the game making the choice on its own.

17 minutes ago, Miss_Valkyria said:

I just got this. When Salim watches Nick, don't choose the vampire that comes out of the cocoon, which enables him to go left. Pass the first heartbeat, then fail the next (not sure if necessary) after that he runs away and a vampire jumps out, fail the qte and Nick is lying down on the floor. He gets the uv lamp out then and the trophy pops there. 

Thanks for the information. It's annoying when you make one small difference and you have a different outcome then you were hoping for.

36 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

You don't have to keep her alive at all.

When Rachel meets Clarice just betray her or accept her wish to be left behind. She will attack the group at the end of the game before reaching the surface, if Rachel didn't turn and run away in Strange Aeons. If Eric is still alive at that point, he will be attacked by her.

Did you get the full clearance like that? Because I did that more than once and it didn’t work for me

35 minutes ago, hrvatsska said:

Did you get the full clearance like that? Because I did that more than once and it didn’t work for me

You are actually right. It didn't work that way.

I saw Clarice attacking Eric a few times on the way to the final showdown, but didn't let her kill anyone because i was trying to do a different trophy. If Rachel is not with the group, Clarice will kill Nick. Else she'll kill Rachel. Im sorry about causing confusion.

6 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

How do you let Eric and Rachel use the UV?

1. When Jason and Nick are attacked by Joey on the radio tower bridge Eric should run in and use the UV. 

Edit: Jason needs to discover the effects of the UV. For this to happen Nick must choose “They won’t hurt you” before Eric and Jason confront him and Salim in the tunnels. 

2. In the Chamber assault have Salim shoot the vampire attacking Rachel, choose to save Eric, then Rachel should pick up and use the UV with a QTE.

3. In the Vault chapter Eric should give Nick the UV if you have a good relationship with him. Then when playing as Salim don’t inspect the Vampire breaking out of its cocoon, this will give you the option to go left as Nick. Go left, successfully do the first heartbeat QTE and fail the second. Make the choice to retreat and you should automatically be attacked, fail the QTE and Nick will use the UV.

If anyone can help with the Ghost Signal trophy I’d greatly appreciate it. 

Edited by meivocis77
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, meivocis77 said:

1. When Jason and Nick are attacked by Joey on the radio tower bridge Eric should run in and use the UV. I think this triggers if you don’t interact with the skeleton and remove the stake when playing as Jason.

2. In the Chamber assault have Salim shoot the vampire attacking Rachel, choose to save Eric, then Rachel should pick up and use the UV with a QTE.

3. In the Vault chapter Eric should give Nick the UV if you have a good relationship with him. Then when playing as Salim don’t inspect the Vampire breaking out of its cocoon, this will give you the option to go left as Nick. Go left, successfully do the first heartbeat QTE and fail the second. Make the choice to retreat and you should automatically be attacked, fail the QTE and Nick will use the UV.

If anyone can help with the Ghost Signal trophy I’d greatly appreciate it. 

For ghost signal, Eric and Nick must have a bad relationship. For me, Rachel ran off and became infected. I had Nick plant the explosives instead of retreating and after successfully beating the keep calm segment they set off the explosives, injuring Nick. He calls for help and Eric tells everyone it was just a ghost signal. I also didn't give Nick the tent stake so just after he was killed by the ancient warrior.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kmcdaniel90 said:

For ghost signal, Eric and Nick must have a bad relationship. For me, Rachel ran off and became infected. I had Nick plant the explosives instead of retreating and after successfully beating the keep calm segment they set off the explosives, injuring Nick. He calls for help and Eric tells everyone it was just a ghost signal. I also didn't give Nick the tent stake so just after he was killed by the ancient warrior.

The trophy hasn’t popped for me even though Nick & Eric have a bad relationship/fight etc. I’ve always kept Rachel alive so will try it again but let Rachel run off. Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, JoaoFlavio17 said:

Hey guys, how can i make Eric and Nick dont hate each other? I beat the game like 6 times now and cant make it happen, what are the main choices to this?

And for nick killing a warrior with a stake, i'm only able to get the stake with Jason...

to get Nick to use the stake when you find it as Jason, you need to pick the heart dialogue "I prefer my rifle" and Jason will give Nick the Stake. When Nick is planting explosives in the Vault, have him advance and plant the last of them and pass the keep calm section. After the charges are set off, and nick is injured, the ancient warrior will grab Nick. He'd normally just snap Nick's neck but since Nick has the stake, you can perform a QTE to stake the warrior in the heart.

I think both trophys are exactly dependend on how the Bond is between Eric and Nick.

there is not many space for Error 

i only found 3 negativ points between the both.

- take the Phosphor grenades (use them)

- don‘t take Air Support 

- After the Generator Reunation u can Act aggressiv with nick to eric 

i always have Eric safe nick in the Signal fight. He saves hin with the UV light and this gave me a good Bond 

shortly After u can choose with Eric to run or fight to save nick again.

i choose to run but nothing changed between them.

maybe any who found More negative or positive Bond options?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

Can you explain pelase how do you recieve UV wand trophy to pop ?

I've seen that the it can be glitchy, but I did it the 3 normal ways

Eric killed the guy with the glasses when he turned into monster

Rachel saves Eric in the assault

and Nick killed the monster in the vault (fail first keep still segment, choose retreat, then fail second quick time event (X) and Nick will automatically use UV on monster. Eric had to give it to him if their friendship is high enough (never an issue for me. It seems I need to lower their friendship for the "Ghost Signal" trophy. 

I hope this helps. 

Edited by Tripple_Barnett
  • Like 1

Does anyone have a video of a play though or detailed directions of all major decisions for the uv wand trophy? I’ve used the wand with Eric, Rachel, and Nick in a single play through multiple times yet the trophy will not trigger. 

also does anyone know what decision(s) cause Eric to punch Nick? It seems random as to when he punches and from what I have read that is the determining factor of whether or not Nick gets the wands from Eric. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DougKelley1982 said:

Does anyone have a video of a play though or detailed directions of all major decisions for the uv wand trophy? I’ve used the wand with Eric, Rachel, and Nick in a single play through multiple times yet the trophy will not trigger. 

also does anyone know what decision(s) cause Eric to punch Nick? It seems random as to when he punches and from what I have read that is the determining factor of whether or not Nick gets the wands from Eric. 

Thanks. I see I need to get Eric to punch Nick, but I'm not sure. I used this guide: 

• Like 1

I got the "Ghost Call" trophy. 

I did in the Curator's Cut. 

I had Rachel reject Eric at every turn.

At the beginning I told Nick that I would tell Eric about the relationship. 

Nick blamed Eric for everything going wrong before fixing the generator. 

When Rachel returned in The Signal, Eric punched Nick (only option in Curator's Cut, so not sure how to get trophy in Theatrical). 

Rachel chose Nick to start a new life with (Curator's cut automatically chose this based on my decisions). 

Nick was condescending to Eric after Rachel chose Nick. 

After, that just make sure you advance with Nick in the vault instead of retreating and successfully pass the three "Heartbeat" segments. After that Nick will get hurt and call for help and then Eric will ignore and lie about it being a "Ghost call."

Edited by Tripple_Barnett
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I got the "Ghost Call" trophy. 

I did in the Curator's Cut. 

I had Rachel reject Eric at every turn.

At the beginning I told Nick that I would tell Eric about the relationship. 

Nick blamed Eric for everything going wrong before fixing the generator. 

When Rachel returned in The Signal, Eric punched Nick (only option in Curator's Cut, so not sure how to get trophy in Theatrical). 

Rachel chose Nick to start a new life with (Curator's cut automatically chose this based on my decisions). 

Nick was condescending to Eric after Rachel chose Nick. 

After, that just make sure you advance with Nick in the vault instead of retreating and successfully pass the three "Heartbeat" segments. After that Nick will get hurt and call for help and then Eric will ignore and lie about it being a "Ghost call."

Thank you! I will try that

• Like 1