Armed to the Teeth issues

DarkSeraphim666

So the last weapon I needed for this was the One Ping, the one you unlock by completing the penultimate mission The Lion's Den. Finished the mission, have the weapon in my inventory but no trophy. I'm unsure if leaving that one until last messed it up somehow? I see that you unlock new, named weapons from Insurgencies. Does anyone know if those might also be capable of counting toward the "unique" weapon count? I'll go through this weeks after work and update.

Anyone else have issues with this particular trophy?

14 minutes ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

So the last weapon I needed for this was the One Ping, the one you unlock by completing the penultimate mission The Lion's Den. Finished the mission, have the weapon in my inventory but no trophy. I'm unsure if leaving that one until last messed it up somehow? I see that you unlock new, named weapons from Insurgencies. Does anyone know if those might also be capable of counting toward the "unique" weapon count? I'll go through this weeks after work and update.

Anyone else have issues with this particular trophy?

I weirdly managed to get this trophy just now having gotten all the basic weapons and only 47 unique weapons only ones i dont have are el rubi and the one ping. But I do also have overcloked weapons "eastern front" (sniper), 1887 (shotgun) and mp5 (smg) which I believe you can get from los bandidos missions so I guess they may count in some capacity.

1 minute ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

Interesting. So maybe there's hope for me yet ?. Another interesting note is that on ubisoft connect it says I have 46 unique weapons and not 49. I've seen someone else somewhere on the internet state this as well. We'll have to see.

for some reason mine says 51 ? (52 after loading save to grab 1 other weapon on ps4 version)

Edited by jjnet123
extra info

So I finally had a chance to play more just now. Prior to loading up, I went on ubisoft connect and grabbed the 2 reward weapons. When the game booted into my latest save I got armed to the teeth so it definitely considers guns outside of the base game as part of the pool you can get toward the 49 you need for the trophy.

*Edit* Also I'm an idiot. I just realized I had gotten every other unique weapon BUT never checked the pistols because they're not part of the primary 1,2, 3 list and I'm still missing one. ?

Edited by DarkSeraphim666
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

So I finally had a chance to play more just now. Prior to loading up, I went on ubisoft connect and grabbed the 2 reward weapons. When the game booted into my latest save I got armed to the teeth so it definitely considers guns outside of the base game as part of the pool you can get toward the 49 you need for the trophy.

*Edit* Also I'm an idiot. I just realized I had gotten every other unique weapon BUT never checked the pistols because they're not part of the primary 1,2, 3 list and I'm still missing one. 1f605.png

yeah thats how I kinda messed up too forgetting about them, but in my Gold edition game I Got the blood dragon set and those two weapons counted towards the trophy also

21 minutes ago, dj_lalle said:

yeah thats how I kinda messed up too forgetting about them, but in my Gold edition game I Got the blood dragon set and those two weapons counted towards the trophy also

Aha, this explains why I got the trophy early! :)

I got all unique weapons including pistols except the 2 you unlock from 2 main story missions (Against the Wall and Lion's Den) and was surprised to get the trophy when I picked up the one in the fort on the island in the south. That was my last one except from the 2 you get from main missions.

16 hours ago, DarkSeraphim666 said:

*Edit* Also I'm an idiot. I just realized I had gotten every other unique weapon BUT never checked the pistols because they're not part of the primary 1,2, 3 list and I'm still missing one. 1f605.png

If it helps you weren't the only one... was missing 2 pistols myself due to the same reason ?

Edit: Picked one of the two missing, it popped... go figure

Edited by Aodir

Unique weapon ‘One Ping Only’ is glitched for me - it hasn’t unlocked even though I’ve completed the game, so I was stuck at 48/49 unique weapons. I then bought the ‘High-calibre Beats’ light machine gun from Ubisoft Connect with the currency you earn by completing challenges and the trophy unlocked.