100% in under 24 hours?

It's called mastering the game, knowing every location for the different treasures and every possible exploit, to make things easier for the speedrun. Trophy speedruns require also the same amount of practice like a normal speedrun in games, so a time like this could be possible.

Edited by Red-Izanagi
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, javillanueva84 said:

It's impossible to get this time in under 24 hours. how this works is you beat crushing first, then brutal, then go for the speedrun trophy, it took me days to get all 3 Uncharted games done, it's impossible to beat brutal witin hours.

Some speed runners can finish the game in less than 2hrs using glitches to skip sections. And this goes for all 3. 

From my own list I beat brutal 13 hours after I beat crushing so even without any experience that isn't too long for a playthrough. Adding in the fact that I probably slept in between as crushing was beaten at 4am and brutal at 5pm mean that it probably took me 6 hours at maximum. Doesn't seem unresonable for an experienced speedrunner to do it much faster than that.

• 3 months later...
On 27/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, javillanueva84 said:

It's impossible to get this time in under 24 hours. how this works is you beat crushing first, then brutal, then go for the speedrun trophy, it took me days to get all 3 Uncharted games done, it's impossible to beat brutal witin hours.

FYI, I completed the game on crushing AND speedrun (my time was 3 hours 11 minutes). Doing brutal in few hours is totally possible.