Yet another DLC

Montyzu

Yesterday a new DLC Better Save Soul was launched on Steam. So we should expect it to hit PS4 some time soon (maybe 1 year?).

I love this game as I love any management building game but at some point you just started wondering if its to much.

They already sold a "complete edition" but released 2 more DLCs after that so maybe a "more complere edition" will come out soon? Its funny that the base game even made 4th wall jokes about being complete and not a cash grab.

By the way 12 more trophies were added to Steam for this DLC.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Zid960 said:

By the way for those who it's 10$ and currently the update is a bit buggy.

Like ever game better to wait till it's on sale in 6 months and bugs are ironed out

Do you know any of the bugs? I played the DLC on pc but I'm wanting to replay it on ps4 :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/15/2023 at 5:25 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Can anyone comment on the trophies for this? I just noticed a new DLC has been added since I finished this game and thought I might go back and try to get the 100% again providing it’s not too complicated, as I’ve already forgotten all the mechanics and stuff. 

It wasn't complicated, very straight forward. It didn't require a lot of grinding or anything, not even if you start from the beginning, though you still need to get all the basics in place before you can really make much progress. It does require you to build some stuff and learn some new tech, which can be "urgh" if you go back to the start, but the recipes are mostly very basic.

There's no complicated zombie stuff.

I also finished the DLC without really knowing how to use what I gained from it, which is supposed to be a convenient way to access "work benches" from a different location.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MMDE said:

It wasn't complicated, very straight forward. It didn't require a lot of grinding or anything, not even if you start from the beginning, though you still need to get all the basics in place before you can really make much progress. It does require you to build some stuff and learn some new tech, which can be "urgh" if you go back to the start, but the recipes are mostly very basic.

There's no complicated zombie stuff.

I also finished the DLC without really knowing how to use what I gained from it, which is supposed to be a convenient way to access "work benches" from a different location.

Thanks. I picked it up awhile back and finished the DLC within a day or so. I had completely forgotten how to play, which was mostly what I was worried about lol, but it all came rushing back quickly so it wasn’t a big deal after all. I had recently purged a shit ton of save files from my PS+ Cloud Storage after it became full, but thankfully I still had my Graveyard Keeper save for some reason so I was able to load up an end game save state with tons of supplies stored away. It turns out most of the quests are just fetch quests anyways so if you’re later in the game it’s very easy to collect everything you need quickly. 

I had a similar experience to you though where I never really embraced or fully understood the new tech and rewards from the quest. I guess it may have been a different story if I was starting the game from scratch and had more use for those systems as I was working through the game, but for where I was in the end game it seemed pretty useless. It was still an enjoyable enough DLC but I didn’t think it was as useful as some of the prior ones. I really, really enjoyed this game so I wasn’t too chuffed about having to go back and spend a couple more days with it! 🙂

• Like 1