Coming to Playstation plus....

Asuka Langley

I thought DLC no longer counted to overall unless you had it

No I think it still counts, what doesn't count is the overall Rarity of the trophy if you don't have it. So DLC that was Ultra Rare before went to just Rare for example.

I will still get the game (because I love Bioshock) and maybe since I got the game for free I will be more willing to buy the DLC (which is the sole reason companies put their games on PS+ in the first place)

Did the digital version of Infinite include the original BioShock? If so, was it a separate download or something you activated in the menus? I highly doubt this one will include the original BioShock but it would be an even more badass month if it did. 

Parker

I actually got about 80% of the original trophy list after renting it from Redbox 3 times :P

That 1999 mode without using Dollar Bill Machines sounds like an absolute BITCH though.

Did the digital version of Infinite include the original BioShock? If so, was it a separate download or something you activated in the menus? I highly doubt this one will include the original BioShock but it would be an even more badass month if it did. 

Parker

I really doubt it, the description of it on the PSN doesn't indicate that it does. That's one of the main reasons I didn't buy it when it went on sale for $13 a couple of weeks ago. For $7 more I could have also had the first game with a physical copy.

Now I only have to pay about $10 for it.

Edited by rsoto1125

To everyone who hopes it's the first Bioshock instead of Infinite, have you been living under a rock? It's been revealed to be Infinite several times, and on the official blog.  If you just meant hoping it INCLUDES the first one, I can see that, but it's pretty unlikely I think, since that'd technically be counted as two separate PS3 games in the Plus setup.  Although it'd certainly be a nice suprise, since I sold my retail copy of 1 a while ago.  Never even played Infinite, so that's just be a little more awesome if the first was included...even if I had already played and beaten that.

• Like 1

Parker

I got the digital version of Infinite and no it does not come with the first one. Sorry!

Edit - I started to redownload everything because of a HDD upgrade and yes I did get the first one. I never took notice because I already have it.

Edited by d3m0nd00d

• 3 weeks later...

OMG I just found out/saw that "Bio Shock Infinite" along with "DmC", Borderlands 2, Ico are free for plus members, It's a gold opportunity right in front of me, but I have a serious question...If I download it right now while it's under "plus freebie", will I be able to play it...let's say next year?..cus the bad news for me is I won't be able to play it right now...so can I get it and play latter in the future or is it only going to let me have it for the month after i get it?...I mean I know that any game gotten free from plus can't be played unless I'm a plus member, but what I'm asking is if I can still play/download the game later after i add it to my downloads list while still being +?

Two questions...

1) For you guys that have played the other ones, is it worth going back before playing infinite?

2) Anyone heard any rumors of the rest of the PS3/Vita line-up? I heard Outlast is free for PS4..

Cheers

add me on PSN @Foxen006

• 3 weeks later...