Challenge accepted trophy

SirBeanMachine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To confirm the seasonal challenges in the box above quests do NOT count for the trophy, the challenges you need to do are the weekly gold ones from vendors and destinations, the trophy is actually very easy, even at baby light you can do all but all of them in 1 week provided you have all 3 characters, you get locked out of some of them due to not owning certain dlc, but if you only have Forsaken you can do more than enough such as

Tower:

8 bounties from Banshee44

8 bounties from Lord Shaxx

8 bounties from Zavala 

8 bounties from Drifter

Destinations

3 crucible matches

7 glory round wins 

3 strikes

1 nightfall

3 gambit matches

More than enough to do, it’s also the best way of levelling up as you get the pinnacle rewards for doing them

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 21/06/2022 at 8:51 PM, crazywolf742 said:

does anyone know if this trophy is bugged as i have done around 35+ challenges and still no trophy.

just by curiosity do i have to claim these in anyway or once they are completed then they are added to my total? just wondering.  

just as an update I have now got this trophy and you will need to complete more than 30 to get the actual trophy as I ended up completing around 37 challenges and it finally popped so the trophy is not bugged and you will just have to do more than expected

• Like 1

12 hours ago, crazywolf742 said:

just as an update I have now got this trophy and you will need to complete more than 30 to get the actual trophy as I ended up completing around 37 challenges and it finally popped so the trophy is not bugged and you will just have to do more than expected

Same here. Earned the trophy earlier but surpassed the requirements by quite some numbers. Glad it's unlocked now. 

• Like 1

On 24/06/2022 at 1:32 AM, MushuMixLipa said:

Same here. Earned the trophy earlier but surpassed the requirements by quite some numbers. Glad it's unlocked now. 

i am also really glad it unlocked and i also got the life exotic trophy so i now only need to complete a grandmaster nightfall.

to finally unlock the long awaited platinium for number 100

Edited by crazywolf742

5 hours ago, crazywolf742 said:

i am also really glad it unlocked and i also got the life exotic trophy so i now only need to complete a grandmaster nightfall.

to finally unlock the long awaited platinium for number 100

Pretty much same here, just waiting for subclass trophies to unlock then its only GM nightfall. 

Don't get much time to play and I'm solo so only currently at about 1563 maybe won't get it done this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MushuMixLipa said:

Pretty much same here, just waiting for subclass trophies to unlock then its only GM nightfall. 

Don't get much time to play and I'm solo so only currently at about 1563 maybe won't get it done this season. 

I am also level 1563 and as a minimum you need to be 1570 but it will not be possible to do it solo and you will need to have 2 others helping. 

1 hour ago, crazywolf742 said:

I am also level 1563 and as a minimum you need to be 1570 but it will not be possible to do it solo and you will need to have 2 others helping. 

Feel free to drop me a request. Starting on the gambit seal soon, which you're more than welcome to join. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2022 at 3:08 PM, MushuMixLipa said:

Feel free to drop me a request. Starting on the gambit seal soon, which you're more than welcome to join. 

thank you, but i ready to pretty much give up on this game because i am finally level 1570 and waited until GM release and you need to be 1585 and i think it is going to be really hard to do unless you grind the game every second of the day and i have already spent 131 hours in the game already. way more than i was expecting and gonna be sad because i really want the plat but can't be bothered to play the game anymore because after grinding over the course over 1-2 months i am really tired of the game and i could think of so many games i could play instead. however this game will always haunt me on my list because i have every other trophy apart from GM nightfall and all of the DLC and i am the few lucky people to have unlocked the sub class trophy back in march 2020. so thank you.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to add to this for people confused, not everything counts even tho it’s technically a challenge, only bounties and the 3 activities count for the trophy, but it will still only take 2 weeks as you can do 18 in a week (6 on each) I just tested this on an alt and it popped after exactly 30

• 1 month later...