99% Note / Reminder

• 3 months later...

Thanks for this post. 

I didn’t need to do it twice on PS5 but did on PS4. I’m guessing it was something to do with the final mission being the last thing I needed on PS4 whereas on PS5 I forgot about the strip club $300 thing?

Anyway, thanks again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Incandenza1 said:

Is it possible only one of the boats counts towards the 100%? I only needed to do it once with the Squalo, do you remember which one you used first?

Probably only one of the boats counts, and when it's done with the wrong one, it doesn't.

According to other posts and trophy guides, it seems the boat mission can glitch and reward 1% over and over again upon further completions. My guess would be (maybe) you were missing some other 1% elsewhere but the boat glitch gave you another one bringing you to 100% completion

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yep Checkpoint Charlie Boatyard Mission glitch still rocks, do it again and again and u will get 100% completion trophy in no time.

I was at 96% after completing all the stuffs except 35 rampages...never touched it.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone, today I was on the Vice City Definitive Edition platinum journey and I got stuck at 99%.
I managed to get 100%, I was missing the shipyard that hadn't been with the fastest speedboat (which is on the right side). here's a tip for those who also stay at the 99%