Hey peeps!

Neko2795

I just recently joined PSNprofiles. Not sure what to say....

I'm a casual gamer, I play when I can... which isn't often since University sucks the life outta me. I'm getting a B.Sc in Biology so I have to concentrate very hard each term. Meaning, during school time I'm a ghost. 
Despite this, I'd like to make some friends and play some more online! (I don't do that much :blush: )

Oh, I'm also really big on anime and manga! I can chat about almost any genre and I'm going to the Anime Revolution in Vancouver this summer (finally getting the courage to cosplay). :yay:

hmmm...... I guess that's it.

Wassup, everyone??  

Thanks for the welcome, guys!
:)
I kinda forgot to mention what games I like to play in my first post. I really like Little Big Planet (1 and 2) and Infamous 2. Most COD games are okay too since fps are always entertaining. Skyrim is an on and off sorta thing for me since as much as I love open world rpg type games I just don't have the time to play them. Journey has got to be my favorite PSN game, it's so freaking beautiful. Aaaaand I like a lot of other games but I think this is enough for now.  :lol: 

Welcome to the community!  ^_^ Still have yet to try a cosplay event, if anyone, I would be Kanta from Desert Punk. Nothing too extreme.

Oooh it's been years since I've watched Desert Punk!! Yeah, Kanta would be a good choice for a first cosplay. 
I still haven't decided between Edward Elric from FMA or Hinata from Naruto (I can't help liking her! we even have the same bday lol). I'm not going for anything extreme like Sora from KH or something. That'd be suicide for my wallet and free time hahaa!!  :P

hi

Hello~ :)

• Like 2

Welcome to PSNProfiles  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

Thanks~!!
Can I just say that I love your sig? Even though I've only played a bit of Persona 4 at my friends house and watched a couple episodes from the anime, I really like Risette too! My fave has to be Kanji though. I mean, he's adorable with his undecided sexual orientation lol!!  :giggle:

Thanks~!!

Can I just say that I love your sig? Even though I've only played a bit of Persona 4 at my friends house and watched a couple episodes from the anime, I really like Risette too! My fave has to be Kanji though. I mean, he's adorable with his undecided sexual orientation lol!!  :giggle:

Thank you. Yeah I like Kanji too. Weirdo but laughable character.  :awesome:

• Like 1