Batman DLC trophies not syncing (PS4 version only)

Prototype1690

Hello everyone, this is my first forum post, although I've been using PSNP for a few years now.

So here's my issue/question: Yesterday, the new Batman DLC with 3 new trophies was released on both PS4 and PS5. The trophies are pretty easy, quick and straightforward, so I thought about getting them out of the way as soon as I can. So I obtained all of the new trophies in the game, I saw them pop with a screenshot and everything. But when I go to my trophies on the main menu, it still shows them as not earned and with 0.0% rarity for all of them. Same here on PSNP. This only applies to the PS4 version as the PS5 version seems to work just fine as you can see. Also since then when I try to manually snyc my trophies I get an error message saying:

Cannot sync trophies with PlayStation Network. (NP-32136-5)

Anyone else have this problem? Is no one else concerned about this in the slightest? Is that a regular occurrence with new games/DLC that just came out? Cause I haven't seen any other mention of this problem on the web.

Though it doesn't look like I'm the only one with this problem. Here on PSNP those trophies are also listed at 0.0% as if nobody had achieved them yet. I fail to see why it would have to be my obligation to email the devs. They should be aware of this issue I'm assuming, the DLC came out just yesterday. I would give them a bit of time to fix this and not harrassing them already.

19 minutes ago, Prototype1690 said:

Though it doesn't look like I'm the only one with this problem. Here on PSNP those trophies are also listed at 0.0% as if nobody had achieved them yet. I fail to see why it would have to be my obligation to email the devs. They should be aware of this issue I'm assuming, the DLC came out just yesterday. I would give them a bit of time to fix this and not harrassing them already.

Developers don't always know a list isn't syncing, unless they're told directly, because unlike every other platform out there, Sony uses a really messy, clunky, unintuitive manual upload system on the backend for trophy lists so it's hard to even notice a list hasn't been uploaded or the upload is incomplete.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prototype1690 said:

I don't think they meant it as 'It's your responsibility!'. Moreso a 'The devs likely aren't aware but if people let them know they'll be able to finish the syncing process'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prototype1690 said:

They should be aware of this issue I'm assuming, the DLC came out just yesterday.

If they were aware, they probably would have addressed it. It's not harassment to send one polite message letting them know. 

3 hours ago, Prototype1690 said:

Anyone else have this problem? Is no one else concerned about this in the slightest? Is that a regular occurrence with new games/DLC that just came out? Cause I haven't seen any other mention of this problem on the web.

There are probably at least a hundred topics with this same question just on this site and a great majority proceed to show that one person reaches out to the devs, lets them know, and the devs respond with Thanks! and upload their list to Sony.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Prototype1690 said:

Okay I will send them an Email reporting this issue. If I hear anything from them, I'll let you guys know. In the meantime, is there anyone else with the same problem?

I am having the exact same problem with my Batman trophies on the PS4. However the Batman DLC trophies for the PS5 version sync just fine, as my buddy got his. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

40 minutes ago, Banana_Sausage47 said:

This happened with a DLC trophy in Ride 4 (PS4) which happens to be from the same developer. So maybe it's something they are doing on their end when they update the game with DLC trophies which is causing it to bug out like this. It eventually got fixed though so I wouldn't worry too much.

No, it's just they keep forgetting to flip a very specific switch that is buried in the backend of the Dev tools that controls the trophy lists.