Mastery trophies

Valkirye22

If anyone is further into the game (or has already finished it) could you please shed some light if there are any post-story free roam areas where the necessary kills/dodges/rites/heals can be farmed?

So far I'm ~25% into the game and have been trying - basically focusing on mastering all available tasks but it seems as little progress against much higher numbers. Low numbers of shielded or even worse armored enemies, mines I suppose you could farm fighting vultures, and for the pick-up healing your ship I turned the game to hard and try to always take some damage first to green health drops appear to pick up.

So if there is a good story point where something particular can be farmed. I mean by mastery level 5 alone drifting and boosting alone are 1000 or more enemies killed... or where to find 500+ mines later on.

45 minutes ago, turniplord said:

The final battle...

Thanks for the detailed info dude, and congratulations on the first-to-platinum.

I'll try to get as much as possible during the game to reduce the grind in the final stage but glad to know there is opportunity to farm it out there.

I noticed the stats carry over too, so at least the checkpoint reset is there to fall back on.

I focused on them since the begining of the game and had to only farm rest of them for about 30 minutes in final battle first combat encounter. Thought it would be much worse to do them all but if you start early and progress them through the game they won't pose a problem.

Edited by yoszek

• 2 weeks later...

My senses mastery has bugged. It stop registering the credits I pick up on level 3 with 17,662 credits.

When I fly through a loot cache the auto save icon appears but the money don't add up.

And if it's not enough 90% of the times what I pick it's a shield upgrade, even if I already max it out.

I made a video of the bug and try to reach the devs, but no answer until now: 

10 hours ago, willianmarques said:

Update: An older save seems fine. I'll try on it. What upset me is that I don't know what's the trigger to the bug. I'm afraid it is going to Nimika, but I don't know. But now I need 30.000 credits and I'm not finding a bunch of it on early galaxies. Did it respawn after a while?

I was about 10-15k into the final mastery level when entering Nimika and found the rest there with some to spare. I'm pretty sure I missed none/minimal getting up to that point and I had one more tier of shields and hull to go which was also maxed in Nimika

Just as an estimate to help you out.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2021 at 5:00 PM, Valkirye22 said:

I was about 10-15k into the final mastery level when entering Nimika and found the rest there with some to spare. I'm pretty sure I missed none/minimal getting up to that point and I had one more tier of shields and hull to go which was also maxed in Nimika

Just as an estimate to help you out.

Update: just need 8k for master in that older save, but as I was afraid, as soon as I enter Nimika the bug happened again. The crates doesn't give me credits. I pick them, the auto save sign appears but didn't register nothing.

A video I made for the bug in the last save, for you guys have an idea: https://twitter.com/PapaiPlatina/status/1470874286432919555?t=SjAzhviKi7XZtrwgGTOO9A&s=19

10 hours ago, Jaxelrod said:

Where do I get the Void Ray? I am about to enter the final battle and there are no side missions left, yet I don't have this weapon.

you did not complete all side missions, otherwise you would have it. It is a side-mission reward after completing the 'Blessed disciples' missions.

It takes place in Nimika and Tinnuk cluster where you have to follow/observe/rescues several Guardian disciples.

Spoiler

At the end of the mission chain you will accompany Anwaan to meet the other Guardian elder (female) to discuss her training of new acolytes and you will be attacked by several ships you need to destory and protect the unarmed Guardian ships. Once you complete this side mission (final step is in Tinnuk) you will receive the weapon.

I'm not a 100% but I believe you need to complete several tasks in Tinnuk, then Nimika, then back to Tinnuk it is one of the longer side-mission chains.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi guys, I try to reach the level 5 on Perception mastery but like @willianmarques I encounter some buggy loot. Do you know if the loot respawn after some period or this mastery is quite missable? It's possible to farm some loot?

Unfortunately they didn't respawn... I'm waiting for an update fix :-(

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

How do I get the Reckless master? How low does my health need to be for a pick-up to drop? Do I have to actually kill an enemy while my health is low?

*edit*

I see now that when your health is low enough and you destroy an enemy then a green glow appears that you can fly through to get the repair. 

Edited by Xorro_175

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2022 at 3:26 PM, willianmarques said:

They fixed it.

So if anyone was having this problem, is time to go back to get it now.

Just happened to me after reaching Kinuuk Fields (the 3rd system), counter got stuck at Senses Lvl 4, 17912/30K where credits wouldn't increase so bug is still there. Downloaded a previous save from yesterday with a lower number so hopefully it works. 

Edit: So it happened again but l kept playing and discovered some counted and some didn't; credits I received from random encounters, such as distress calls, stopped counting so I found some loot boxes strewn across Nimika, reached Max Lvl and did a manual save. Phew. 

Side note: I hate how you can't see Update History in (some) PS5 games though the game is obviously patched like this one at 1.009. Not being able to use USB for saves is also a downgrade. 

Edited by SliK6SiK