Do favor orbs carry over?

Maahniac

So, there's no chapter select in this game to do quick post-game clean-ups for collectibles, but I'd just like to know if the orbs I've already collected in my first run carry over to my clean-up playthrough?

Meaning... if I have all orbs in the later chapters, will I get the trophy when I pick the orbs I missed in the early chapters?

Thanks.

As far as I remember, if you missed any orbs then unfortunately you have to restart the game for them :( It's also confirmed in the platget guide:

"Raji, unfortunately, does not have any sort of Chapter Select feature, so if you miss any collectibles it’s back to square one for you, you will need to complete another full run of the game to mop up anything you missed."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

As far as I remember, if you missed any orbs then unfortunately you have to restart the game for them :( It's also confirmed in the platget guide:

"Raji, unfortunately, does not have any sort of Chapter Select feature, so if you miss any collectibles it’s back to square one for you, you will need to complete another full run of the game to mop up anything you missed."

Thanks! Ugh :( Oh well. I'm so used to chapter selects that I didn't even think that wouldn't be an option. I always prefer to do a "blind playthrough" first, but maybe I should've had a guide by my side for this game.

Just now, Maahniac said:

Thanks! Ugh :( Oh well. I'm so used to chapter selects that I didn't even think that wouldn't be an option. I always prefer to do a "blind playthrough" first, but maybe I should've had a guide by my side for this game.

Yup, honestly I like blind playthroughs as well, but when I played it I had a "indie games don't usually have chapter select" feeling xD 

Luckily the game is pretty short so it won't take that much to collect all orbs if you speedrun it :D 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...