Wdjat prinny's platinum explosion chain doods

Wdjat Prinny Doods

Thanks dood! Yeah I've had the checklist for a little while but I can be lazy updating it, so it goes under the radar sometimes xD

I know how it feels, i have the same problem hehe..

Nice list btw, i liked to read all of your opinions on the games.

I was also thinking to make a list when i reach the 50 plat milestone.

• Like 1

Nicely done, congrats with the Dragon's Crown plat :yay: . Did you find it difficult to see what was happening with your character from time to time during a co-op session?

Thanks dood. Yeah on the vita version it was tough to see what was going on with my character sometimes. There was something on the option menu where it color codes each character where it has a different color ring under each character, made things easier.

Nice list, you have some great plats especially the RPGs.  

Thanks dood! Yeah love getting those RPG plats!

• Like 1

Thanks dood. Yeah on the vita version it was tough to see what was going on with my character sometimes. There was something on the option menu where it color codes each character where it has a different color ring under each character, made things easier.

Ok thnx, I'll check that out. It's really annoying when the screen fills with magic, explosions and whatnot and to find my warrior knocked out cold while the weapon is on the other side (that's right looking at you Killer Rabit).

Ok thnx, I'll check that out. It's really annoying when the screen fills with magic, explosions and whatnot and to find my warrior knocked out cold while the weapon is on the other side (that's right looking at you Killer Rabit).

Oh dood, I could never see Killer Rabbit. Probably the smallest boss I've ever faced.

But Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Fantasy Book remain incomplete :(

*cries* I know dood, those are up there on my priority list

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

Oh dood, I could never see Killer Rabbit. Probably the smallest boss I've ever faced.

And also the deadliest. First time I faced it, I was trying to imagine what could be worse then the Evil Eye Gazer. I saw a huge pile of corpses and than a white rabbit appeared and I was like "Seriously?!?, WTH is that :huh: ". And then it performed a one-hit kill on me :shakefist: . And used me as a trampoline T_T.

And also the deadliest. First time I faced it, I was trying to imagine what could be worse then the Evil Eye Gazer. I saw a huge pile of corpses and than a white rabbit appeared and I was like "Seriously?!?, WTH is that :huh: ". And then it performed a one-hit kill on me :shakefist: . And used me as a trampoline T_T.

killer_rabbit_gif_by_renjikuchiki1-d3fjd

• Like 1

I thought the same thing when I first faced him dood. I'm like I have fought Medusa, Cyclops, dragons and even an arch demon. Now I have to fight.....a rabbit!?!?! I laughed thinking it would be easy...... I wasn't laughing for long though :| especially when he does that tornado attack.

Muramasa plat added doods! Gonna try to plat something before Tuesday because my other games most likely will be dead to me once Velocity 2X hits the IGC, so excited!

Congratulations on the Muramasa platinum.

If you're going for a platinum before Tuesday I'd say go for LittleBigPlanet Karting just to get that horrible game over and done with and then maybe work on either Hitman or Gravity Rush to attempt two platinums before Tuesday going by games you've already started.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the Muramasa platinum.

If you're going for a platinum before Tuesday I'd say go for LittleBigPlanet Karting just to get that horrible game over and done with and then maybe work on either Hitman or Gravity Rush to attempt two platinums before Tuesday going by games you've already started.

Thanks dood! *sigh* I do need to finish LBPK but the thought of dealing with those horrid servers is dreadful. Gravity Rush and Hitman are something to consider though

Some really impressive platinums here, nicely done.

Also it looks like I better get round to purchasing Virtues Last Reward after that write up you gave it!

Thanks dood! Not sure if you have ever played a visual novel before but know there is more story and text than gameplay. Some people aren't usually looking for that in game so I thought I would let you know that. The story  is epic though and definitely worth getting through it.

• Like 1