Jamais Vu Update -> New Trophies?

proud2bNs

Merry XMAS, folks :=)

ZA/UM released a new update on Steam to celebrate 2021: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/632470/view/5918290951264246641 

This update includes 8 new achievements, tied to the new quests/interactions: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/632470/achievements

Do you think they are going to release DLC trophies for the PlayStation version?

Edited by proud2bNs

• 1 month later...

9 minutes ago, TehTeribad said:

Got them all except the jacket one which seems to be bugged. Got Kim to wear it but it didn’t pop. For the leotard I did all the checks / talks while being alone with Harry (after the shitstorm trophy) then came back later with Kim and picked it up and equiped it.

What did you do for the leotard?  I followed these steps and just got the jacket trophy.  Get Kim to Wear *The Jacket* Achievement Bugged? :: Disco Elysium General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kuj8402 said:

What did you do for the leotard?  I followed these steps and just got the jacket trophy.  Get Kim to Wear *The Jacket* Achievement Bugged? :: Disco Elysium General Discussions (steamcommunity.com)

I went to the location of it alone with Harry. Did all the checks and dialogues. Went to sleep then came back on the next day with Kim and picked it up. Went to inventory and did all the checks again then Harry put it on.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kuj8402 said:

Did you get it at step 3 or 5? Is it ok if I just switch to hardcore and end the game and restart it? Dunno it I have a HC save still…

11 hours ago, kuj8402 said:

I did not get it until step 5.  I still had my hardcore save so it just reloaded it.  After I beat the game I started a new game on hardcore saw he had on the black jacket and it still did not pop.  Then I closed out of the game completely.   Then reloaded the save where he put on the jacket with the bad words and it popped. His avatar picture changed when I reloaded the game it was the old one when I saved it. 

Somewhere in there that caused the leotard to spawn in my other save.  Before I could go through the dialog but there was nothing there.  

Its annoying they ported the same glitches from the PC version.  Thankfully someone had already figured these out.

Just so you do not have to click the link its:

(1) Reload a previous 4th day save and make Kim wear the Piss****** jacket and save it
(2) Reload a previous hardcore save and watch the ending again
(3) Start a new hardcore game and check that Kim is wearing a new black jacket
(4) Save it and exit to the main menu and quit the game
(5) run the game again and reload the Piss****** jacket save.

Ty vm for that however I don’t have my HC save and changing to HC before end does not work… guess I’ll have to do another HC playtrough, cheers!

did a full HC playtrough and got it… gosh this game and it’s buggy trophies :)

Edited by TehTeribad

Well this sucks. I had lots of saves from different points in the game. But after I platinumed it, I deleted most of them thinking I was done with the game and never return to it. I enjoyed the game but after spending so many hours and playthroughs to get all trophies I didn’t want to play it again. Now they release an update almost a year later and I think I only have a couple saves left. One being the skill point glitch at start of game with max points. Ugh. 

2 hours ago, kuj8402 said:

(1) Reload a previous 4th day save and make Kim wear the Piss****** jacket and save it
(2) Reload a previous hardcore save and watch the ending again

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!

Did anyone find a reliable method to spawn the leopard body suit without starting a new game from scratch?

8 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Did anyone find a reliable method to spawn the leopard body suit without starting a new game from scratch?

I had a save at Day 3 22:20, in a village shack. Loaded that, walked to the leotard spot and passed the check. Went to sleep and on the next day leotard spawned.

3 hours ago, kuj8402 said:

Nothing happened for me at step 5, but I didn't talk to Kim at step 3, just acknowledged the fact that he is in black now. So, as a step 6 I reloaded hardcore new game save, talked to Kim and the trophy popped just as he entered the party and his portrait appeared on screen.

2 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Nothing happened for me at step 5, but I didn't talk to Kim at step 3, just acknowledged the fact that he is in black now. So, as a step 6 I reloaded hardcore new game save, talked to Kim and the trophy popped just as he entered the party and his portrait appeared on screen.

Yeah I talked to Kim and made sure he was in my party.  I will edit my post so it says that.

3 hours ago, Akrioz said:

I had a save at Day 3 22:20, in a village shack. Loaded that, walked to the leotard spot and passed the check. Went to sleep and on the next day leotard spawned.

I tried that in 2 different versions of the game (PS4 & PS5) and it didn't work :(

This came out of nowhere for me. Super excited to return to this game. It doesn't seem too hard to get from the comments but I'll most probably start a new game save just to experience this again. Awesome game.

On 4/2/2022 at 4:06 PM, proud2bNs said:

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!

Pass the Electrochemistry check, then go to sleep and the body suit is on the shore on the next day.

Well turns out I don’t have a hardcore save. Not willing to play for a 3rd time honestly, are they aware of the jacket bug?

Edited by BlackTorito

On 4.2.2022 at 8:40 PM, kuj8402 said:

Try beating the game again on hardcore mode.  It showed up for me after I had to do that for the jacket trophy.

7 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Pass the Electrochemistry check, then go to sleep and the body suit is on the shore on the next day.

So, I figured it out. Thanks for your help. I went to sleep in the fishing village and it still didn't show up after sleeping. It was necessary to fast travel back and forth to reload the map and trigger the suit to appear.

It turns out I still had some saves spread out on a few days and it worked perfectly to just load them up and get the trophies. 

Only ones I need are the leotard which I just found out how to get on here. I have to sleep first. The dead body on boardwalk which I have the quest to turn in. And the Kim jacket one which I’m worried about. I don’t have a hardcore save at the end of game. I only have one at beginning of game with max skill point glitch that I kept. Can I switch difficulty to hardcore at end when I talk to a certain man and will it work if I have to complete game for jacket?

Edit: turns out one of my saves right before heading to the island was from my hardcore playthrough. So I finished the game again, followed the steps from kuj8402 and got the jacket trophy. All done! Thanks so much. 

Edited by rockhopper78