[VIDEO] Trophy guide (easy with glitch)

I can confirm you will actually need 4 controllers but the original glitch in the game still exists. Whichever is your 1st controller, main controller on main account - just go once to the right.

Immediately you need to align all other controllers to that same spot and the glitch will work.

It will take you around 3 minutes to get all 60 flags. Game is only 0.99$ and comes in 2 stacks.

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Weapon_X said:

Yikes, that looks complicated. Gonna try it when I get home I understand that these new games can have up to 4 players but it shouldn’t be like that at the start unless I actually HAVE 4 players. 

19 hours ago, Orenn16 said:

Video wasn’t very clear to me either 

18 hours ago, Richtoon said:

Yes I can’t get cheat work. 

Ok, took me about 10 tries on NA version before I got it, and then 1st try on EU version ... here's what you do for SOLO w/ 4 CONTROLLERS:

1) Press X to start, then as soon as you see cars on screen (as time is limited before moving) ...

2) Take main account controller (the one that started the game)(will be left most car) and move it one flick (about an inch) to the right

3) Move other 3 cars onto main account (left most) car as best as possible (perfect fit is not required, not even sure how vid maker managed to make a perfect pile) as I had all 4 cars piled onto each other at about 1.1 to 1.2 the size of one car.

4) Once you know its working, do not move anything, just hit X at the end of each round with your main account controller (will take approx 5 - 8 rounds)

On 12/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, Richtoon said:

What’s cheat?

It's just about positioning your car(s) to the left side of the screen so they miss all the holes, same as with the original game.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I might be able to use either my aim controller or Logitech wheel as the 4th but nope lol. Gonna have to get my hands on another DualShock. Remote play works as one but I only have two controllers.

Edited by Rowbokop