PSN error message help

Bucknerd

Peculiar situation: I can access the PSN store and my messages just fine on my Vita but it will not let me see my friends or sync my trophies. I've scoured the internet with my error codes to no avail. What should I do?

I ran a connection test and it said everything was hunky dory.

And, yes, I've tried turning the vita off and on again.

TROPHY ERROR CODE: NP-8894-9

FRIENDS ERROR CODE: E-82202301

Yeah, it seems everyone is having this problem, just checked the PlayStation Forums and people are reporting that there too. It must be maintenance or something... "An error has occurred. (80022A07)" comes up after the bar sits at 2% for a while on my PS3.

• Like 1

Seams Like It's/was a Sony Server Issue, but some people are saying "that it's back up again"..U should try checking now to see if they've resolved it...I have a PS3 so i can't help much, I had no issues with that. But maybe someone who does can Update from here or the people on the Playstation website.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/Cannot-sync-trophies-with-PSN-NP-32162-4/m-p/42689297

Hmmm.. I've been a Vita user and I encounter a lot of error... I am somehow used to these codes and able to somehow decipher depends on the letters in the codes:

NP - Problem is in the end of Sony.. probably they have Maintenance

E - There is something wrong in Sony's end... somehow same as above.. try again later...

NW - A problem in the network, high chance that I am not connected properly to my WiFi source

C - Error in connection, might be in my Vita or WiFi Source... need to restart, either my Vita, WiFi Source and/or both

I dunno if I can say that my statement above are 100% correct... well... it's just based on my experience...