Is there something I have to pay attention before going for the plat?

CatHasTrophies

Good morning everyone.

I was thinking of completing GTA V in the near future - its part of my backlog with one single trophy unlocked, so I have to do everything from the start :-)

I saw tons of disputes because of GTA V on PS3 and some people wrote there are no problems with modders/hackers on PS4, but before I start I wanted to ask if thats really true.

I dont want to accidently meet a hacker in a lobby just to get my trophy list messed up.

I hope some Veterans can answer this.

Thank you for reading.

- You might want to use a map to track collectibles (there are a lot...), because you'll probably find some when doing the missions which will save you time when cleaning up the collectibles: https://gta-5-map.com/

- Try to find someone who's willing to help with the online trophies. They are not hard at all but some of them requires at least 2 players. There is a huge community on discord: https://discord.com/invite/gtao

- You can solo grind to level 100 online to ensure you don't meet any hackers. See my post in another topic: 

• Like 3

On 12/01/2022 at 9:00 AM, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Good morning everyone.

I was thinking of completing GTA V in the near future - its part of my backlog with one single trophy unlocked, so I have to do everything from the start :-)

I saw tons of disputes because of GTA V on PS3 and some people wrote there are no problems with modders/hackers on PS4, but before I start I wanted to ask if thats really true.

I dont want to accidently meet a hacker in a lobby just to get my trophy list messed up.

Thank you for reading.

I am assuming that the biggest model/hacker debate also would have been about the Run Like The Wind trophy I think it was called for surviving a bounty on your head. That feature was taken out years prior to the games ps3 shutdown and so could only be achieved if a hacker put a bounty on you and you survived it. Technically you would do it like naturally to unlock. Just the feature was not officially available anymore.

And ps3 in general has a lot worse hacking, luckily though ps3 doesn't auto sync so you can always delete your account off of your console and reinstate it before syncing if a hacker pops some trophies.

GTA 5 online does have modders but I'm not sure if it's the omg theey popped my trophies kind but I've seen plenty of windmills on their backs or just the spinning blades outside player housing insta killing players leaving aswell as players firing off guns killing whole servers and you just spawn aand get shot from nowhere till you change servers. So definitely evil griefers dunno about trophy poppers

Edited by Taliesin_2943

On 12/01/2022 at 8:00 AM, I-CatHasTrophy-I said:

Good morning everyone.

Thank you for reading.

Just a Tip if you are going for this trophy, the most effective way to get to level 100 is through cargo missions. Just from memory, if you would like more detail on this area search up 'The Professional' and youtube with level 100 quick and easy guide.Still a big grind but makes things far easier.

• Like 1