Points of Interest Question

DrakeHellsing

In regards to the trophy, when it means the points of interest, is it talking about everything in the world? As in, opening locked doors, fishing in all spots and other such stuff? Meaning, things that aren't tied to trophies like tablets and what have you.

Also, are the extra strong monsters part of the list too? As in, those that show a red skull on the map and have their own health bar? I beat one, but didn't check or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1-2-2022 at 5:54 AM, CaptainJeff87 said:

Might as well ask in this topic instead of making a new one

Are there any missables in regard to the platinum?

I know you can't get all perks but is it possible to upgrade/craft everything to the max level ie crowbar, sleeping bag, bandages, etc

There are no missable trophies and if you're referring to the perks that you get after you level up, well those are all obtainable too as long you are willing to grind out to level 70. All crafting recipes and upgrades are available too.

I've just platinumed the game on PS5 and there are nearly unlimited resources available. If you've got some more questions let me know.

Edited by Blackwhale1
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 8:57 PM, Blackwhale1 said:

There are no missable trophies and if you're referring to the perks that you get after you level up, well those are all obtainable too as long you are willing to grind out to level 70. All crafting recipes and upgrades are available too.

I've just platinumed the game on PS5 and there are nearly unlimited resources available. If you've got some more questions let me know.

I have a question my good sir! Is this a mind numbingly tedious game to platinum? I have no patience for those types of games any longer. 

13 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I have a question my good sir! Is this a mind numbingly tedious game to platinum? I have no patience for those types of games any longer. 

Depends on your tolerance I guess, I've platted the game twice (on ps4 and ps5) back to back and I've enjoyed my time with it. Lots of collectibles though, there's an interactive map online that helped me out a ton.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have a link to that map handy please :)?

Are you thinking about buying/playing it? I am, which is odd seeing how games like this aren't really my "style". But I don't know, the more reviews I watch the more it intrigues me. This guy did a pretty good job explaining some things if anyone's interested: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Are you thinking about buying/playing it? I am, which is odd seeing how games like this aren't really my "style". But I don't know, the more reviews I watch the more it intrigues me. This guy did a pretty good job explaining some things if anyone's interested: 

I've got this game and had it for a while now but I haven't played it much, because other ones keep getting in the way :(.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I've got this game and had it for a while now but I haven't played it much, because other ones keep getting in the way :(.

So many gamers have this problem, lol. Not me. I stick to one game at a time and don't move on until it's finished. I've been reading a lot of comments in the comments section of YouTube videos of people's save files getting wrecked so I'm a bit hesitant to buy and play this game. 

13 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

So many gamers have this problem, lol. Not me. I stick to one game at a time and don't move on until it's finished. I've been reading a lot of comments in the comments section of YouTube videos of people's save files getting wrecked so I'm a bit hesitant to buy and play this game. 

As of the 1.05 patch, all the save system issues should be fixed so save file corruption shouldn't be a thing any more ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1