What is your most doable PS4 platinum trophy that you will never get?

EnaTenkiyoGaming

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Probably extinction.

This game incredibly frustrating.

You are always fighting against the cameras and usually against the controls.

It demands precise movement and aiming but has far too much jank to let you do much more than flail around and it's difficult trying to climb up the giants when they're walking around knocking you off. ?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

For now, I'm thinking Just Cause 4. Maybe it's because I earned the platinum in Just Cause 3 recently and jumped right back to 4 so soon after. However, these open world sandboxes are draining on my patience, especially with so many little challenges strewn across the map. Given time, perhaps I'll return to it, but I'm not touching it with a 10-foot pole for the foreseeable future.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 3:58 AM, Feral said:

Horizon Zero Dawn. Hate it too much to waste my time platting it.

Yeah, I'm with you there. I even bought it on Steam and tried to give it another go and I just couldn't do it. 

• Like 1

I'm not going to say never but I feel like getting platinum in Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana is slowly getting out of reach for me. I tried getting back into it but with the ever-present backlog and the fact the game didn't hook me last time I tried to load my save could mean I'll just call it a loss and move on. However, I will give it one more honest attempt before that happens.

On 5/19/2023 at 5:40 PM, DanteIshimura said:

At the moment it feels like CoD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered. Struggled with the timed trial on the first remaster which took me six days to finally achieve. Now 'Student becomes the master' has me on my fourth day so far.

Gotta keep at it, this was my strat.

Sensitivity: 5 was key, and to constantly re-enable sprint as you get sprint locked after each ADS - so keep enabling sprint so that you're always running as fast as you can go.

On 5/19/2023 at 6:11 PM, FlashbekBR said:

God of War (2018). I didn't enjoy the game enough to bother collecting stuff in a game that has serious navigation problems. Just finished the story and started playing whatever next.

I feel you on this one - for me I always felt lost in the game, even when I knew where to go and what to do.  Cleanup after clearing the game feels like an absolute chore - I do not like navigation in this game at all...

On 9/2/2023 at 8:58 AM, Feral said:

Horizon Zero Dawn. Hate it too much to waste my time platting it.

The trick for me was: after beating the story, was skip all side quest cut scenes and intros and convos and everything that wasn't just apart of me speed running the side stuff.  Got Plat this way - so much less of a chore.  Just skip all talk / text.  Focus on the missable though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...