Toukiden: The Age of Demons

I didn't see a forum for this game in the Vita game section so posting this here. Please delete or more if appropriate.

This game comes out on February 11, 2014 for the Vita. The developer is Omega Force who did one of my favorite PS3 RPGs, Trinity: Souls of ZIll O'll (a game that was very under the radar for most people it seems). Right now there only appears to be a physical release for it from what I could find. Not too sure about preorder bonuses, GameStop appeared to  have the only one I saw at the moment.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/14/toukiden-the-age-of-demons-hits-ps-vita-next-month/

Edited by BooneJusticius
  • Like 1

I didn't see a forum for this game in the Vita game section so posting this here. Please delete or more if appropriate.

This game comes out on February 11, 2014 for the Vita. The developer is Omega Force who did one of my favorite PS3 RPGs, Trinity: Souls of ZIll O'll (a game that was very under the radar for most people it seems). Right now there only appears to be a physical release for it from what I could find. Not too sure about preorder bonuses, GameStop appeared to  have the only one I saw at the moment.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/01/14/toukiden-the-age-of-demons-hits-ps-vita-next-month/

It looks really good. Maybe this could be our exclusive kind of Monster Hunter? 

Ok well just so you know it's already been confirmed by Sony that every Vita game that is released will have a digital version so we don't have to worry about buying a physical. That's better for me I don't want to buy physicals for handhelds unless it's a series I really love. The english trophies for Toukiden isn't on the site so that's why there's no forum for the game yet. I'm not bashing you or anything I'm just letting you know. I wanna play this since God Eater 2 isn't localized and and I can't seem to get into Soul Sacrifice and oh online :)

Ok well just so you know it's already been confirmed by Sony that every Vita game that is released will have a digital version so we don't have to worry about buying a physical. That's better for me I don't want to buy physicals for handhelds unless it's a series I really love. The english trophies for Toukiden isn't on the site so that's why there's no forum for the game yet. I'm not bashing you or anything I'm just letting you know. I wanna play this since God Eater 2 isn't localized and and I can't seem to get into Soul Sacrifice and oh online :)

That sucks that you couldn't get into Soul Sacrifice, I loved that game a lot. In my opinion it is one of the best vita games out there. I can't wait for this game though it is gonna be awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

i'll try the demo but hearing it might be like monster hunter is kind of a turn off.

A better version of Monster Hunter. I enjoy this game far more than any of the Monster Hunter games. 14 hours in and I am still enjoying slaying all the ONI!

It's a good game. Lot's of weapons to craft. armor to forge, monsters to slay. Characters are appealing. CGI is good. Story is adequate.

Anyone who wants to play online, let me know.