Be Careful With Save Transferring

I used the 1.00 trick to do the speedrun trophy and it along with all the difficulty ones transferred no problem, I'm just missing a bunch of the smaller ones like "Perform 20 headshots from the rope", "Make 10 enemies drop their grenades", which is kinda lame.

I just tried loading up chapter 12 to see if the dolphin one would autopop upon loading into that chapter, like someone else mentioned, but it doesn't work. Guess I'm gonna have to go through all these tedious small trophies again.

3 hours ago, PandaGuyBonson said:

I just got the game and transferred my saves started with Uncharted lost legacy and nothing popped but was able to get Crushing trophy from play last level again. But kinda annoying how I have all collectables in my stats but they didn't pop not sure what to do there hmm ? I did try chapter select but no luck. 

Loaded up Uncharted 4 and got all the difficulties trophies, the speedrun and accuracy. Plus all collectables popped.

Strange how uncharted 4 popped trophies but Lost Legacy didn't. 

This is exactly what happened to me.  I also discovered the collectable trophies won't unlock, even on a new game where you select "don't carry over treasures and photos," because the save file still thinks you've already gotten them all.  

The only way to fix it that I've found is to play the game from a completely new save, without importing.  Basically means my PS4 UCLL save is completely worthless, which is super dumb.  At least I don't have to do crushing again.

The games look great though, and 120fps is pretty sweet.

Like the majority of you, I was able to unlock all the difficulty trophies on Uncharted 4, but none on Lost Legacy. This is a shame, I hope ND will fix it, otherwise I have to play both games all over again and look for collectibles from scratch (only for Lost Legacy). That's a shame. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KimBongUn420 said:

This is exactly what happened to me.  I also discovered the collectable trophies won't unlock, even on a new game where you select "don't carry over treasures and photos," because the save file still thinks you've already gotten them all.  

The only way to fix it that I've found is to play the game from a completely new save, without importing.  Basically means my PS4 UCLL save is completely worthless, which is super dumb.  At least I don't have to do crushing again.

The games look great though, and 120fps is pretty sweet.

I was able to fix the Uncharted Lost Legacy not popping. I booted up the Ps4 version played Chapter 9 again and the bit where you jump from the train and hang I saved the game. Then booted up the Ps5 and imported my save and a good load of trophies popped ? glad that worked now I can do clean up without having to get collectables 

3 hours ago, CommanderClif said:

Same here. Issues with a decent number of trophies syncing over. 

PS4 U4: 88%

PS4 Lost Legacy: 100%

but on PS5

PS5 U4: 38%
PS5 Lost Legacy: 78%

What the heck?

Basically, I think everything that you got during a full game playthrough will unlock when you transfer that save. But if you got something via chapter select, it won't pop unless you manually saved your game on PS4 after getting that trophy.

Yep, same, I'm missing collectibles trophies as well as some combat ones. Each of the PS4 games had 4 saves each, and I've tried all kinds of combinations of loading the files separately as well as over top of each other. Each game had two saves that added trophies to my total but still a significant amount missing so at this point I guess I'll just go in via chapter selection on the different saves to find the one that has the most % done and just wrap it up. 

I had about 20 trophies between the two games that didn't auto pop.  Majority were kill trophies that I had done in encounter mode.  The only semi time consuming ones were Peaceful Resolution, and Stage Fright (only because you have to do the clock tower puzzles before getting to the location for it).  The rest took maybe a couple hours.  Peaceful Resolution thankfully popped the first time I tried it. 

Everything that didn't pop in LL were kill related.  Did those in about an hour.  Took me around 5 hours total, but had one crash in encounter mode on U4 which forced me to have to do the enemy grenade drop trophy from scratch.  Crashed the 9th of the 10 I needed lol.

Edited by Snake2410

1 minute ago, emailking said:

Basically, I think everything that you got during a full game playthrough will unlock when you transfer that save. But if you got something via chapter select, it won't pop unless you manually saved your game on PS4 after getting that trophy.

Okay, so that makes sense. But I guess no way to open any of the saves with the PS4 game and then do a new save that would be post platinum etc. that would then be a save to make everything clear on PS5? Guess I could try with the save that was closest to date/time of the platinum. 

37 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I had about 20 trophies between the two games that didn't auto pop.  Majority were kill trophies that I had done in encounter mode.  The only semi time consuming ones were Peaceful Resolution, and Stage Fright (only because you have to do the clock tower puzzles before getting to the location for it).  The rest took maybe a couple hours.  Peaceful Resolution thankfully popped the first time I tried it. 

Everything that didn't pop in LL were kill related.  Did those in about an hour.  Took me around 5 hours total, but had one crash in encounter mode on U4 which forced me to have to do the enemy grenade drop trophy from scratch.  Crashed the 9th of the 10 I needed lol.

Sounds like I'm in for the same. I'm not really annoyed as much as dismayed about why the issue, seeing as how most of the other games that this has happened to have been MUCH smoother. Looking forward to jumping back in for a bit and good to know it will be a little bit and not a lotta bit. lol

30 minutes ago, CommanderClif said:

Sounds like I'm in for the same. I'm not really annoyed as much as dismayed about why the issue, seeing as how most of the other games that this has happened to have been MUCH smoother. Looking forward to jumping back in for a bit and good to know it will be a little bit and not a lotta bit. lol

I actually planned on doing a full playthrough of each game either way.  But just am glad I can make it a casual playthrough and not have to redo crushing or the speedrun.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2022 at 5:28 PM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I got the platinum on both these games years ago, but checking through my PS4 cloud storage, none of these game save files are there.....I had plus too strange.....Some games never went onto the cloud storage...

I have this same problem with some of my games that ported to PS5. I've had Plus since it started and still have 4 years worth on my account and still have some games that wouldn't save to the cloud. I've had my account as primary on my PS4 too so I don't know what happened. Like I had UC4 save but not Lost Legacy for some reason. Oh well I still have to get some trophies on UC4 due to not having all the save files but UC4 and LL are great games so no worries. 

5 minutes ago, MyPlanetPlayStation said:

I have this same problem with some of my games that ported to PS5. I've had Plus since it started and still have 4 years worth on my account and still have some games that wouldn't save to the cloud. I've had my account as primary on my PS4 too so I don't know what happened. Like I had UC4 save but not Lost Legacy for some reason. Oh well I still have to get some trophies on UC4 due to not having all the save files but UC4 and LL are great games so no worries. 

Ughh! I didn't even look/confirm it was in the cloud, fortunately both of those games, as well as the others *which should all be up in the Plus Cloud* were all transferred over from my PS4 so I've been working with local copies but makes me think I should double check what is and isn't up in the cloud at the moment, thanks!

13 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

I actually planned on doing a full playthrough of each game either way.  But just am glad I can make it a casual playthrough and not have to redo crushing or the speedrun.

Crushing as well as the online trophies are a few of the ones I didn't do back when U:4 came out, nor the speed run for that matter. I used the exploit earlier in the week to pop the speed run ? and I guess I got lucky as that one did transfer over to PS5 list. Thinking I'll mess around in an easier version to get the remaining trophies and save Crushing for last!

From what it sounds like, a good place to start is to boot up the old PS4 with Uncharted 4 and do a new save on the epilogue. Then transfer that save for the PS5 version. 

Update: Upon loading my last Uncharted 4 save I unlocked everything except the trophies listed below (mostly combat related):

Hangman’s Bullet

I Thought I Heard Something

Leapfrog

Rushing Roulette 

Ghost in the Cemetery

Butterfingers

Boom County

Defeat 10 in 60 - China Lake GL

Run the Table

Hitting a Brick Wall

Marco Polo Returns!

Don’t Ruin The Moment

Edited by StarFang7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

It does.  Outriders and Hitman 3 both have reverse auto pop.  But it's because all data is stored on their servers and not locally.  

Ok good to know but I guess it’s a very small list. 

On 2022-01-28 at 9:26 PM, DaivRules said:

Thanks didn’t know it was possible but I guess I was wrong. 

3 hours ago, leprekon666 said:

Ok good to know but I guess it’s a very small list. 

Thanks didn’t know it was possible but I guess I was wrong. 

Yeah, it's strictly if a game stores profile/trophy data on their servers though, so very rare.  I think there is maybe one or two other games that might, but those two are the only ones I've come across so far.

4 hours ago, BaquPL said:

I have 11 different saves in cloud for U4 and LL and ps5 version doesn't see any of the save files.

Do i have to transfer saves directly from ps4 ingame menu or uploading saves in cloud is enough?

You have to download them from the cloud to your PS5. Then launch the game and use the option to import a PS4 save.

• Like 1

To me first time I loaded Save from Lost Legacy credited on 3/2/2019. All the trophies won before the date popped up ! I won platinum on 9/2/2019? So what I did :

I went back on my PS4, found save from 9/2/2019, the day I won the platinum. So I transfer into my PSN cloud save. Back to the PS5 I erased previous save from system. Re install game then transfer back the new PS4 save and then all the trophies popped up even the platinum, I mean the gold in the U4 list ..

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 4:21 PM, leprekon666 said:

Don’t think PS5 allows that at all for any game. 

The Nioh games let you do that. And some Ubisoft games, but those aren't as consistent. Also Hitman 3 and Outriders have reverse pop.

On 1/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Aerith Gainsborough said:

Impressive work Chaos. I'll keep that in mind. :)

Thanks! I try to post these types of threads after embargoes on certain games to help everyone here out.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1